Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Requesting some help
Hi everyone I know this is probably stupid to ask but you never know until you try. I recently bought the game again and have to restart and I am wanting to speed through the game with a competitive team. Unfortunately with having to restart I have little to no access to competitive pokes. I was curious as to whether or not some people would be willing to help me out by breeding the 6 pokemon for me so that I can speed through the game and get a head start of getting a team ready. I am unfortunately unable to repay at this moment but it would be greatly appreciated and I would be more than happy to repay whenever I can.
With nothing said on what you wanted your competitive team to be? Not likely you'll get assistance.
was looking for whether or not someone would be willing to actually do it before sending the team but here it is.
Arcanine---Choice Band---Flash Fire/Intimidate---adamant
252 atk, 252 spe, 4 def---Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed, Wild Charge, Close Combat

Gyarados---Absorb Bulb---Moxie---Adamant
252 atk, 252 Hp, 4 def---Waterfall, Bounce, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

Salamance---Salamencite---Initmidate---Adamant
252 atk, 252 Hp, 4 def--- Roost, Dragon Dance, Double Edge, Earthquake

Lucario---Life Orb---Steadfast---Timid
252 Sp.atk, 252 Spe, 4 Sp,def---Nasty Plot, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast

Magnezone---Choice Scarf---Magnet Pull---Modest
252 Sp.Atk, 168 Hp, 88 Spe---Volt Switch, Hidden Power (fire), Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt

Dusclops---Eviolite---Pressure---Calm
252 Hp, 132 SP.atk, 124 Sp.def---Calm Mind, Rest, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse

Obviously I am looking for the first stage evolutions of these.