Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Emerald Question
Hi,

I'm at Victory Road in Emerald, with a severely underleveled team. My team is Manectric (42), Shelgon (42), Breloom (40), Swampert (44), Banette (45), and Camerupt (41).

I've been through every route and fought every trainer, and I've also rematched the ones on routes 121, 122, and 123. I'm not sure where else to grind out experience before Victory Road/Elite Four. I'd like to get every Pokemon of mine to 50 before doing the elite.

Thanks! And sorry to have such an odd question about such an old generation of games.
(Feb 26, 2017, 05:01 PM)geetry Wrote: Hi,

I'm at Victory Road in Emerald, with a severely underleveled team. My team is Manectric (42), Shelgon (42), Breloom (40), Swampert (44), Banette (45), and Camerupt (41).

I've been through every route and fought every trainer, and I've also rematched the ones on routes 121, 122, and 123. I'm not sure where else to grind out experience before Victory Road/Elite Four. I'd like to get every Pokemon of mine to 50 before doing the elite.

Thanks! And sorry to have such an odd question about such an old generation of games.

Did You already tried grinding against reporter gabby, or try Finding Rare candy with pickup(don t remember if works)

I think you should be able to access Artisan Cave, where you'll be able to find Smeargle level 40-50, each who give 106 an exp. yield of 106, it's not the best and there are better Pokémon to KO for a higher yield like Golbat, but considering your Pokémon are all mid-40s and below that should help you a bit.
Reporters...
trainer rematch(use thief to get a nugget bonus)
hariyama...
(Feb 26, 2017, 06:32 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:

Did You already tried grinding against reporter gabby, or try Finding Rare candy with pickup(don t remember if works)

My Ziggy is only level 6. It's an HM slave, so I don't think it's going to pick up much besides super potions and repels.

I haven't tried the reporters though.

I'm chugging through victory road right now.