Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Event Midnight Lycanroc
Alright so anyone offering a special Pokémon just add my FC and we can set up a time to trade normal Pokémon just let me know what you're offering I'll let you know if I have it or not it'll go to GTS and I'll get on catching a specific Pokémon everyone can request to make it easier once the trade is done I'll PM you the code to the event
i have a lvl 100 shiny pinsir 6ivs and idk the stats on the evs but its a sweeper forsure
Yeah sure I'll take it I don't you're free tomorrow I should be able to give you a specific Pokémon to request when we do GTS
(May 29, 2017, 03:10 PM)Gottafillthedex12 Wrote: Yeah sure I'll take it I don't you're free tomorrow I should be able to give you a specific Pokémon to request when we do GTS

I didn't quite understand  Angel  wait until tomorrow to trade ?
Well I'm meant stuff wouldn't happen until tomorrow since I won't be able to access the Internet in my current location
Ohhhh okay gotcha ! yeah just let me know !
Is anyone ready to trade right now?
@alleykat112 @Fana @Tripz @PrincessBri  Do you guys still want the event?
(May 27, 2017, 04:07 PM)Gottafillthedex12 Wrote: Articuno does interest me and I'll take the zekrom just add my FC and let me know when you want to do this m

When are you avaible to trade for Articuno?
@Fana so I can do it on Thursday from 2-5 pm UTC or Friday same time and 8:30ish pm to 3 am