Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Evils Stream times
(Feb 9, 2015, 01:11 PM)evilsabre Wrote: btw is the button masher icon huge for everyone or just me XD
Yeah it's a bug Justin knows about it
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
ahh cool btw any recommendations of games people would like to see me stream (pc and ps4 only guys i don't have a capture card for the 3ds) if i own it i'll consider it Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Feb 9, 2015, 01:22 PM)evilsabre Wrote: ahh cool btw any recommendations of games people would like to see me stream (pc and ps4 only guys i don't have a capture card for the 3ds) if i own it i'll consider it Smile

LEAGUE or CSGO
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
All the games I have In mind aren't free I guess you could so some pokemon showdown from time to time
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
If you have any horror games such as amnesia or outlast I would totally love to see those streamed.
horror games really don't go well with me XD i jump way too easily and typically don't enjoy them that much so i don't own any...

try me anime i might already own some of them Smile

Leagues is one option not really sure if people would want to watch some low gold support main though XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Aww darn. It was worth a shot lol.
We could always do Town of Salem if we have a good amount of people show up. Although it may take some creative screen editing on your end. Otherwise I like the idea of games that everyone can play together, like what Washer suggested.
going live v soon Smile
Evilsabre
Thanks for the stream again Evil :D

BTW everyone Vexian is now streaming Pokemon Zeta at http://www.twitch.tv/vexiangaming come join us!