Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Evolution
Need help with some of these pokemon to fill my pokedex, trying to get the shiny charm =D
I need to borrow your pokemon and i will return it to you immediately after the pokemon is registered in my pokedex.

Pokemon i need :

Steelix (DONE)
Kingdra (DONE)
Rhyperior (DONE)
Dusknoir

Moon stone evolution :

NIdoking (DONE)
Nidoqueen (DONE)
Wigglytuff (DONE)
Delcatty (DONE)
Musharna
Cleffable (DONE)

Sun stone evolution :

Bellossom (DONE)
Sunflora
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Heliolisk

Shiny stone evolution :

Roserade (DONE)
Cinccino
Florges

Dusk stone evolution :

Honchkrow (DONE)
Mismagius
Chandelure

Many thanks !
I can lend you steelix!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
yay, thank you ! do you want to do it now ??
I am planning to evolve a few of the pokemon above too, but I'll only probably return to the stone shop afer I get the HM fly. I'll tell you when I evolve them so I can tradeback with you! Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
For the Moon Stone and Sun Stone evolutions, you can get the stones by Super Special Training or by using a level 100 Pokemon with Pick Up.
(Oct 21, 2015, 10:56 PM)weisakura Wrote: I am planning to evolve a few of the pokemon above too, but I'll only probably return to the stone shop afer I get the HM fly. I'll tell you when I evolve them so I can tradeback with you! Smile

Oh really ? Thanks man, just send me a pm or post in this thread whenever you are ready ! Thank you very much !!

(Oct 21, 2015, 10:57 PM)srushj11 Wrote: For the Moon Stone and Sun Stone evolutions, you can get the stones by Super Special Training or by using a level 100 Pokemon with Pick Up.

I know about the Super Training but isnt it rare/has very low chance to get evolution stone? What about dusk/shiny stone ? Same method ?
BUMP ~
Don't really no what's going on here...

...just came here to say that Charles Darwin was too fond of porky pies and so evolution is a lie...yup, its true that its not true...

...as I have never seen it happen, so just like the tree in the wood that fell when I wasn't there, it never happened

its false, evolution is not real!

Wait...my Charmander is evolving?!...WHAAAAAAAAT...

hmmm...
I have a Rhyperior you can borrow! Sadly that's the only one from the list that I have currently though, I was sure I'd have more. QQ

It may be easiest to PM me, I have a hard time keeping up with all these threads. ^-^;
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 22, 2015, 07:47 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote: Don't really no what's going on here...

...just came here to say that Charles Darwin was too fond of porky pies and so evolution is a lie...yup, its true that its not true...

...as I have never seen it happen, so just like the tree in the wood that fell when I wasn't there, it never happened

its false, evolution is not real!

Wait...my Charmander is evolving?!...WHAAAAAAAAT...

hmmm...

GO HOME, YOU ARE DRUNK ! hahaha

(Oct 22, 2015, 09:13 PM)colonelshanders Wrote: I have a Rhyperior you can borrow! Sadly that's the only one from the list that I have currently though, I was sure I'd have more. QQ

It may be easiest to PM me, I have a hard time keeping up with all these threads. ^-^;

Hey, i pm-ed you already ! Thank you very much !