Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Cleffa
Hey I'm looking for a HA Cleffa. I don't care about the nature, just a breeding reject is fine.

I don't have a lot to offer but I do have some other HA Pokemon:

Larvesta
Eevee
Froakie
Squirtle
Goomy
Marill
Trevenant
Dratini
Carvanha
Lileep
Diggersby
Riolu
Slowpoke
Igglybuff
Bulbasaur
Gible
Magikarp
Gligar
Snivy
Fletchling
Poliwag
Oshawott
Tepig
Staryu
Torchic

Also have a battle ready lv 1 Koffing 5IV except attack bold with egg move Pain Split

Again, I know it's not much. I don't have a whole lot in the way of awesome battle ready Pokemon :3 any help would be appreciated or if you have spare ones you don't mind just giving :3
Bump :3
I can breed one for you in a few minutes. Whatever you want to send me in exchange is fine.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Your Cleffa is ready, I can trade any time between now and 11:00 EST, or you'll have to wait until tonight at 9:30 EST.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Oh wow thank you so much <3 I will jump on and add you ^_^

4339 - 2593 - 7143 (Richard)

I'm on now Smile
Heading on now, ign is Greg
-sandragon13
Thank you so much. Sorry I accidentally declined the trade initially haha.
Haha, no worries. Give me a shout if you need any other HA Pokemon, I have literally all of them. Don't forget to +1!
-sandragon13