Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Pokemon National Championships [Hosting]
I will be one of those to rep this community as a competitor :D I'll be hanging out in ash ketchum cosplay, meeting great people and doing the side events too. It'll be a great weekend no doubt!
Gonna revive this thread since Nationals coverage starts in less than 24 minutes. Hopefully I'll get to the VGC2015forum chat and watch all the Nationals action take place.
were hosting now, its tcg but still enjoyable to watch :D
come on down http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
For those of you early morning people like me, Day 2 is gonna start and we'll be starting with some immediate VGC action (well in the next 30 mins). This is going to be arguably one of the longer VGC days in terms of coverage. Hope to see you all there!

Btw Swagger for the win Yesterday! Kappa
(Jul 4, 2015, 04:25 AM)Black117 Wrote: For those of you early morning people like me, Day 2 is gonna start and we'll be starting with some immediate VGC action (well in the next 30 mins). This is going to be arguably one of the longer VGC days in terms of coverage. Hope to see you all there!

Btw Swagger for the win Yesterday! Kappa

The stream is starting at 2.00pm for my time zone, i already had lunch :P

EAT, SLEEP, WATCH POKEMON, REPEAT
Expect a very casual team report this week. The event has been tons of fun so far! Meeting Justin and a couple others, along with pulling away with at least 1 win, was a sheer delight.