Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] How Do I Get Foreign Pokemon in White and Black?
Question 
amerciI want to breed for shinies (a.k.a. Masuda Method) and I'm not sure how to get a foreign pokemon to breed with my american one. If you have one on Black/Whote and would like to trade with me please reply to say so. Thanks! :D
if you have any gen 4 game you can get a french pikachu and german magikarp by ingame trades
Here's the problem there TheNerdySawsbuck, the people who own some of the servers for wifi connectivity for multiple gaming platforms shut down last year so unless there's someone from your area who can trade directly (of course without hacking) than chances of getting a foreign Pokemon is very slim. The GTS from those DS games can't work nor can trading with other people online since the that hosted the GTS brought down many connective features from DP to BW2. As Asha mentioned, I think those are the only few Pokemon you can get via in-game that can help with the masuda method. Honestly unless you really want to get a shiny from 5th gen, I'd say its better to get one from the current generation given that the shiny chance has decreased and you can actually trade via GTS/Wonder Trade and get foreign Pokemon there.