Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 4IV Drampa, HA Mareanie, Cubone with Egg Moves, LF any breedjects
As the title says, I finally collected what I needed to start breeding. I only have Drampa at the moment but hope to trade others on here for some of their breedjects!

I'm really looking for Vulpix but I'm open to just about anything!

Edit: I now have 4IV Adamant Cudone with egg moves and HA Bold Mareanie for trade. Open to just about any breedjects you have!
If you want, I have a 5 iv cubone missing special defense with lightening rod for one of the drampas.
(Dec 1, 2016, 11:52 AM)Black117 Wrote: If you want, I have a 5 iv cubone missing special defense with lightening rod for one of the drampas.

Yes! That would help me out greatly Smile
alright pm me when you are online so I know you are here.
(Dec 1, 2016, 04:14 PM)Black117 Wrote: alright pm me when you are online so I know you are here.

I have a HA Geodude and HA Mareanie for one of those 4IV Drampas if you're interested?
got HA togedemaru / working at pikipek if youd be interested for a drampa Smile
(Dec 1, 2016, 11:03 PM)wartty Wrote: got HA togedemaru / working at pikipek if youd be interested for a drampa Smile

I would be interested in a HA Pikipek  :D
Can I trade my turtonator for on of that drampa?
I'll trade you a 4iv HA vulpix (egg move freeze dry + hypnosis, premier ball) for a 4iv drampa!
(Dec 1, 2016, 09:24 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Dec 1, 2016, 04:14 PM)Black117 Wrote: alright pm me when you are online so I know you are here.

I have a HA Geodude and HA Mareanie for one of those 4IV Drampas if you're interested?

I'd take a HA Geodude! Send me a PM.

(Dec 1, 2016, 11:03 PM)wartty Wrote: got HA togedemaru / working at pikipek if youd be interested for a drampa Smile

I'll trade for one of your Togedemaru! Send me a PM.

(Dec 2, 2016, 03:50 AM)ledybonanza Wrote: I'll trade you a 4iv HA vulpix (egg move freeze dry + hypnosis, premier ball) for a 4iv drampa!

I've been looking for a good Vulpix so yes! Send me a message. Smile