Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 6IV Shiny Ditto (ENG)
If anyone has an event Marshadow I'll trade my 6IV shiny ditto.
I have a non-legitimate Marshadow you can have for free, if you're okay with that....
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 3, 2018, 08:21 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: I have a non-legitimate Marshadow you can have for free, if you're okay with that....
Sure. I appreciate it. Message me when your ready.
@MysticSoldier168 All right! I'll let you know soon!

(Apr 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @MysticSoldier168 All right! I'll let you know soon!
I sent a friend request
@MysticSoldier168 Your PM system is disabled. I am resorting to posting here.

Yes, i scan still give you your Marshadow for free. However, I still have to get it cloned. I apologize for the wait.

-Retro

(Apr 6, 2018, 02:50 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @MysticSoldier168 Your PM system is disabled. I am resorting to posting here.

Yes, i scan still give you your Marshadow for free. However, I still have to get it cloned. I apologize for the wait.

-Retro
Yeah, that's quite alright, but whenever you're ready shoot me a firnd request. I'll be available for the next 4 hours.
@MysticSoldier168 I have your Marshadow (thanks, moo311for cloning). Adding your FC.

Wasn't gonna accept that Ditto, I told you it was free!  Wink

(Apr 6, 2018, 06:37 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @MysticSoldier168 I have your Marshadow (thanks, moo311for cloning). Adding your FC.
Really appreciate it