Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Getting more involved in the community
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:15 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:05 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Would you happen to have a shiny Froakie/Greninja (looks so sick)? Aside from that what about beldum/metagross or raquaza? Sorry just naming off my favs! 

Also, GONGRATS BROTHER!

Enjoy Andrew!!

THANK YOU MAN! You rock!
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:35 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Keeghan I understand shinies are hard to come across and I should not be expecting anything, but do you have a shiny Adamant or jolly Cacturne? How about Girafarig? What are those natures? Adamant Golurk? I don't want to take shinies I will not use if someone else will enjoy them more. If you have any shinies you think I would like or have a relatively competitve nature please let me know! I can give you a couple of my shinies. Thank you Smile
Also, CONGRATS ON YOUR SON! Hope the happiness lasts at least until they're a teenager!
Enjoy Joe!!
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:23 PM)lavaracer16 Wrote: If possible, a serperior or a ralts

Lavaracer16 yournexts I have both!! Pm your ign

Enjoy!!!!
Hey congrats on your son, @Keeghan ! If I ever have kids I'm definitely gonna play Pokemon with them haha
Do you happen to have a shiny Mothim, Gigalith, Sigilyph? Thanks so much and congratulations again!!!  Big Grin Big Grin
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:37 PM)Keeghan Wrote:

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks, and good luck with the baby.
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:08 PM)Kris Wrote: Congratulations man.

Thanks kris I'm nervous and excited.my wife disappointed lol lol she wants a little girl!
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:39 PM)turtkko Wrote: Hey congrats on your son, @Keeghan ! If I ever have kids I'm definitely gonna play Pokemon with them haha
Do you happen to have a shiny Mothim, Gigalith, Sigilyph? Thanks so much and congratulations again!!!  Big Grin Big Grin

Let me check!! Standby and thank you!! Its pretty exciting!!
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:42 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:39 PM)turtkko Wrote: Hey congrats on your son, @Keeghan ! If I ever have kids I'm definitely gonna play Pokemon with them haha

Let me check!! Standby and thank you!! Its pretty exciting!!

No mothim but yes on sigilyph and gigalith pm me your ign
I don't mean to be greedy.. but would you happen to have a Tapu Koko or Tapu Fini up for trade? If you do, I'll chat tomorrow. Need to get some sleep before classes