Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Getting more involved in the community
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:49 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:35 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Keeghan I understand shinies are hard to come across and I should not be expecting anything, but do you have a shiny Adamant or jolly Cacturne? How about Girafarig? What are those natures? Adamant Golurk? I don't want to take shinies I will not use if someone else will enjoy them more. If you have any shinies you think I would like or have a relatively competitve nature please let me know! I can give you a couple of my shinies. Thank you Smile
Also, CONGRATS ON YOUR SON! Hope the happiness lasts at least until they're a teenager!
Thanks Joe!! And yes I do have all three shinies, I know have a adamant cacturne and golurk,give me a min to see about girafarig! Just give me an hour because the wifey just decided she is hungry can we trade around 945  eastern time??

Yeah that should be good. Thank you so much Smile @Keeghan
Congratz on being a dad, Im sure pokemon will be around atleast till msuda dies.
Do you have a dratini and Garchomp?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:28 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:05 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Would you happen to have a shiny Froakie/Greninja (looks so sick)? Aside from that what about beldum/metagross or raquaza? Sorry just naming off my favs! 

Also, GONGRATS BROTHER!

Greninja yes, metagross yes, rayquaza yes. Let me know when you are ready to trade!! And thanks!!!
Ready when you are man! Just saw your 9:45 eastern thing and i'll be on
@Keeghan I am ready when you are, heading to FP
(Oct 30, 2017, 06:47 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Keeghan I am ready when you are, heading to FP

OK I'm back going to the festival now for all!!
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:39 PM)Dova Wrote: Congratz on being a dad, Im sure pokemon will be around atleast till msuda dies.
Do you have a dratini and Garchomp?

Garchomp for sure as for dratini I think so but def dragonite
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:06 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 06:47 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Keeghan I am ready when you are, heading to FP

OK I'm back going to the festival now for all!!

I added your FC and you still need to do mine. IGN is Andrew
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:05 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Would you happen to have a shiny Froakie/Greninja (looks so sick)? Aside from that what about beldum/metagross or raquaza? Sorry just naming off my favs! 

Also, GONGRATS BROTHER!

Enjoy Andrew!!
@Keeghan are you online?
If possible, a serperior or a ralts