Have you added my friend code? both people need to have each other added

I did
(Sep 9, 2017, 06:13 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2017, 06:11 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Eon_4ever 

Have you added my friend code? both people need to have each other added

I did
Yes It worked my internet was wrong
Thanks Smile
@Tenebris_Kane Hi I would like HA Wormadam/Burmy and your HA Rampardos/Cranidos (If you have the Rampardos/Cranidos in XYORAS it would be better, but if you dont, it doesnt matter)
For trade i have HA Farfetch'd, HA Tauros, HA Standler, HA Girafarig
@Tenebris_Kane hi I have HA torchic, HA totodile and a HA pancham and would like to trade for a HA squirtle, HA mudkip and a HA froakie.
i also have the three legendairy birds and the three regis with their HA but those would be clones of the ones i got through events if you want those.
@Skulblaka01 
I would very much like to get totodile and pancham to add to my collection and I also would like the legendaries (birds and regi's) if you are able to give me them. I don't need torchic though since I have obtained one already. 
I will breed HA squirtle, HA mudkip and a HA froakie for you ASAP and should be able to trade by some point tomorrow so whenever you are online

@741pancho
I am sorry but I think you have misread my list. As the first post stated evolved forms are highlighted so that I can avoid duplicates and are to be ignored so unfortunatly I do not have wormadam and cranidos currently. However it appears I also don't have any of the Pokémon you were offering so if you want something else that I can provide I would be grateful for the trade in future.

Ps. Sorry for the delayed response, I was unable to check the forum for a day since some things came up.
Looking for some BR Legit mons? Check out Amethyst 0mega's newest giveaway here! http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...pid=263814
@Tenebris_Kane ohh I totally misread your list xP lol sorry about that so would you be interested in a bundle or all the HA starters your missing?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I am currently missing treecko, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, tepig, oshawott and fennekin from the starters (I already plan to trade with someone for totodile) so I would be greatful to get them and in addition any other pokemon you are willing to provide. My only concern is that I am not sure how much I am able to currently offer to you in return.

Edit - @Skulblaka01 
I realised my hidden ability squirtle had no egg moves so bred it with one of my non-HA ones that did, hopefully they are of some use to you (fake out, aqua jet, aura sphere and dragon pulse)
Looking for some BR Legit mons? Check out Amethyst 0mega's newest giveaway here! http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...pid=263814
@Tenebris_Kane well generally speaking I accept rare candies in exchange for 1 pokemon :p but since your doing a bundle I could probably do like a 2 for 1 thing? and if youve got some uncommon breedjects list some off and I might be interested in some of those; but I totally understand if you just wanna trade pokemon for pokemon as a lot of people say that, otherwise we could do like a bunch of 10 HA babys for 5 rare candies or 4 and some breedjects or something so if you wanna tell me what your 10 umm... Most desired..? HAmons are?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I rarely use rare candies and keep getting given them most days for battle tree and collecting them from other places such as pokemon refresh in sun and moon. I have 19 currently although I can earn more. Your shop also says you accept ring targets and iron balls which I can get quite a few of if you want.
Also if you are interested I have been collecting gold bottle caps through exploring pelago daily so I can trade a couple of them.

This may end up being a big and confusing trade XD