Have you added my friend code? both people need to have each other added

I did
(Sep 9, 2017, 06:13 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2017, 06:11 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Eon_4ever 

Have you added my friend code? both people need to have each other added

I did
Yes It worked my internet was wrong
Thanks Smile
@Tenebris_Kane Hi I would like HA Wormadam/Burmy and your HA Rampardos/Cranidos (If you have the Rampardos/Cranidos in XYORAS it would be better, but if you dont, it doesnt matter)
For trade i have HA Farfetch'd, HA Tauros, HA Standler, HA Girafarig
@Tenebris_Kane hi I have HA torchic, HA totodile and a HA pancham and would like to trade for a HA squirtle, HA mudkip and a HA froakie.
i also have the three legendairy birds and the three regis with their HA but those would be clones of the ones i got through events if you want those.
@Skulblaka01 
I would very much like to get totodile and pancham to add to my collection and I also would like the legendaries (birds and regi's) if you are able to give me them. I don't need torchic though since I have obtained one already. 
I will breed HA squirtle, HA mudkip and a HA froakie for you ASAP and should be able to trade by some point tomorrow so whenever you are online

@741pancho
I am sorry but I think you have misread my list. As the first post stated evolved forms are highlighted so that I can avoid duplicates and are to be ignored so unfortunatly I do not have wormadam and cranidos currently. However it appears I also don't have any of the Pokémon you were offering so if you want something else that I can provide I would be grateful for the trade in future.

Ps. Sorry for the delayed response, I was unable to check the forum for a day since some things came up.

@Tenebris_Kane ohh I totally misread your list xP lol sorry about that so would you be interested in a bundle or all the HA starters your missing?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I am currently missing treecko, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, tepig, oshawott and fennekin from the starters (I already plan to trade with someone for totodile) so I would be greatful to get them and in addition any other pokemon you are willing to provide. My only concern is that I am not sure how much I am able to currently offer to you in return.

Edit - @Skulblaka01 
I realised my hidden ability squirtle had no egg moves so bred it with one of my non-HA ones that did, hopefully they are of some use to you (fake out, aqua jet, aura sphere and dragon pulse)

@Tenebris_Kane well generally speaking I accept rare candies in exchange for 1 pokemon :p but since your doing a bundle I could probably do like a 2 for 1 thing? and if youve got some uncommon breedjects list some off and I might be interested in some of those; but I totally understand if you just wanna trade pokemon for pokemon as a lot of people say that, otherwise we could do like a bunch of 10 HA babys for 5 rare candies or 4 and some breedjects or something so if you wanna tell me what your 10 umm... Most desired..? HAmons are?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I rarely use rare candies and keep getting given them most days for battle tree and collecting them from other places such as pokemon refresh in sun and moon. I have 19 currently although I can earn more. Your shop also says you accept ring targets and iron balls which I can get quite a few of if you want.
Also if you are interested I have been collecting gold bottle caps through exploring pelago daily so I can trade a couple of them.

This may end up being a big and confusing trade XD