Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Looking For A Shiny Pichu, (USUM)
I am looking for a shiny Pichu for USUM. The reason I ask for a shiny Pichu in USUM is I want Alolan shiny Raichu, not regular shiny Raichu so if you have a shiny Pichu from another generation game and decided to transfer it to USUM and trade it to me I won't accept it, sorry. I will be trading a level 60 Shiny Abamosnow in return. The level, ability, and nature don't matter as I am playing this game casually first, not competitive. Also if it's already evolved to a Pikachu Or Raichu I'll accept it as well.

Thank you  Big Grin
(Jun 24, 2018, 12:20 PM)+_+PokemonTrainerAlex+_+ Wrote: I am looking for a shiny Pichu for USUM. The reason I ask for a shiny Pichu in USUM is I want Alolan shiny Raichu, not regular shiny Raichu so if you have a shiny Pichu from another generation game and decided to transfer it to USUM and trade it to me I won't accept it, sorry. I will be trading a level 60 Shiny Abamosnow in return. The level, ability, and nature don't matter as I am playing this game casually first, not competitive. Also if it's already evolved to a Pikachu Or Raichu I'll accept it as well.

Thank you  Big Grin
I have a Shiny Pichu, I'll trade it for your Abamosnow, have you got a legit Flying Pikachu by any chance?
(Jun 24, 2018, 08:15 PM)readerjjj Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2018, 12:20 PM)+_+PokemonTrainerAlex+_+ Wrote: I am looking for a shiny Pichu for USUM. The reason I ask for a shiny Pichu in USUM is I want Alolan shiny Raichu, not regular shiny Raichu so if you have a shiny Pichu from another generation game and decided to transfer it to USUM and trade it to me I won't accept it, sorry. I will be trading a level 60 Shiny Abamosnow in return. The level, ability, and nature don't matter as I am playing this game casually first, not competitive. Also if it's already evolved to a Pikachu Or Raichu I'll accept it as well.

Thank you  Big Grin
I have a Shiny Pichu, I'll trade it for your Abamosnow, have you got a legit Flying Pikachu by any chance?

Sorry for the delayed reply but sadly, no.Sad But sure I'll give it to ya. Already added your friend code :D