Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Looking for Shiny Typ:Null (Not Cheated; can trade nearly every Pokemon)
As in the Title, iam looking for a legit shiny Typ:Null (with no Nickname).
And i can trade like anything (around 150 shiny)
​​​​Excluding Marshadow!
Would like to get one. :3 <3
If you want a shiny Type: Null that isn't cheated I suggest you take the time to make a trade list. People who have taken the time to SR for a shiny T: N aren't going to blind trade.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jul 26, 2017, 03:52 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: If you want a shiny Type: Null that isn't cheated I suggest you take the time to make a trade list. People who have taken the time to SR for a shiny T: N aren't going to blind trade.

I understand that but I said i can nearly trade everything and writing down ~795 Pokemon is talking a while XD
So if someone likes to get anything for that, he/she can ask.
(Jul 27, 2017, 04:32 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: I understand that but I said i can nearly trade everything and writing down ~795 Pokemon is talking a while XD
So if someone likes to get anything for that, he/she can ask.
So you're just offering generic pokemon for a legitimate shiny? I mean, it's your trade and you can do what you want, but a legitimate shiny legendary is worth more than just a normal breedable.
Sword and Shield Trades
I never excluded shiny, event or legendarys or even combinations.
And all of them are legal, well got some illegal Pokemon for the dex from a friend but ill never trade them at all!!!
(Jul 24, 2017, 02:46 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: And i can trade like anything. Excluding Marshadow and nearly all Shiny.
I read that to say you don't have Marshadow for trade or many shinies.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jul 27, 2017, 07:45 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2017, 02:46 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: And i can trade like anything. Excluding Marshadow and nearly all Shiny.
I read that to say you don't have Marshadow for trade or many shinies.

Yep i dont have Marshadow cause iam not Japanese and i have around 150 shinys for trade.