Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] SHINY BREEDABLE POKEMONS(ALL FROM NATIONAL DEX)
ok so all the mons in the list are :
 - legit
 - lvl 1 fresh from eggs
 - in non-regular balls(db,apri,safari,sport) other mons that are fixed to pokeballs(eg. Archen)
 - properly bred
 - non edited
 - non genned...

most importantly...shiny!!!

first of all...READ THIS!!!...
if ya dont believe their source...their legitimacy...then dont post here...i wont argue about their legality nor will provide proof...

now back to business...here is the list...

THE LINK

im LOOKING FOR (in order of importance):
 - events
 - legit LEGENDARY shinies(non edited plz) if edited plz mention...NO to genned mons..
 - non-shiny legendaries
 - pokemon in ball combinations not in my list

plz im trading hard earned shinies here ok : )

and plz dont ask for my shiny legends...
i didnt caught them myself so i cant guarantee their legitimacy...in other words...i dont wanna trade them..

open for offers and negotioations!

i take renaming requests...(but may take time to contact some because there some mon are not my OT
(May 15, 2017, 10:35 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: ok so all the mons in the list are :
 - legit
 - lvl 1 fresh from eggs
 - properly bred
 - non edited
 - non genned...

most importantly...shiny!!!

the only ones i dont have are some of the baby forms...

first of all...READ THIS!!!...
if ya dont believe their source...their legitimacy...then dont post here...i wont argue about their legality nor will provide proof...

now back to business...here is the list...

THE LINK

plz use  filters to look for specific mons
(there should be a filter button near the print button, plz select the "easy search" filter)
or just use ctrl+f

im LOOKING FOR :
 - events
 - legit LEGENDARY shinies(non edited plz) if edited plz mention...NO to genned mons..

plz im trading hard earned shinies here ok : )

and plz dont ask for my shiny legends...
i didnt caught them myself so i cant guarantee their legitimacy...in other words...i dont wanna trade them..

open for offers and negotioations!
...but im mainly focusing on shiny legends since they are the only ones i dont have...

i take renaming requests...

Before I name off the shiny pokemon I am interested in, are you interested in event fancy pattern vivillon, event pokeball pattern vivillon, event mew, event volcanion, event super sized gourgeist, event genesect, or event Arceus?  All were obtained by me so they are legit.
interested in all LOL

except gourgist and pokeball vivilion
(May 15, 2017, 11:10 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: interested in all LOL

except gourgist and pokeball vivilion

lol k I am interested in shiny emolga, purrloin, minun, karrablast, shellmet, and scatterbug.  Also, I forgot to mention I have event shiny Gengar also obtained myself.  Would those 8 be okay for the 6 shinies I mentioned?  Also, I have a TRU event Arceus and french pokeball pattern vivillon with pokerus, not obtained by myself.
Uhmm...an 8-6 trade ehhh....

ok ok..ill let this one slide lol..

ill add ya in 5 min then go straight to plaza

uhm..ill appreciate it if ya can throw other interesting mons to make it 8-8...if none..i guess i have no choice then
oh sorry i miscount..ur asking for 6 ryt...so ill have..event fancy pattern vivillon,  event mew, event volcanion, event genesect, event Arceus and the gengar...

there 6-6 : )
(May 15, 2017, 11:22 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: oh sorry i miscount..ur asking for 6 ryt...so ill have..event fancy pattern vivillon,  event mew, event volcanion, event genesect, event Arceus and the gengar...

there 6-6 : )

Sounds good to me.  I will get on right now.  FC is 5043-2470-5675.  And lol I meant did you want me to trade 8 for those 6 because that would have been fine with me.  I usually obtain my shinies myself but I already have a huge list and cant get everything myself so trading some of my other stuff so I can get a few other shinies.
6-6 is good : )

i just added ya...will ya send me the request when i get to plaza
(May 15, 2017, 11:28 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: 6-6 is good : )

i just added ya...will ya send me the request when i get to plaza

Okay. Sorry this is my first time trading in sun and moon.  I just go to link trade and look for your ign right?
yeah...but my name should have a label " friend" or something...so you should see me ..or nvm...ill look or ya..just stay in plaza while properly connected online..do nothin ok...and ill send ya the request...ign is " MULTI?"