Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shinys up for trade.
Howzit everyone,
This is my first post here and I apologize if I've done anything incorrectly. Please correct me if I have !
I'm basically looking for any event pokemon that anyone may have duplicates of or are just willing to trade.
​I can offer Scizor, Dragonite and Moltres (all shiny). I would appreciate any responses.
Thanks ! :D
(Feb 18, 2017, 07:54 AM)Liam007 Wrote: Howzit everyone,
This is my first post here and I apologize if I've done anything incorrectly. Please correct me if I have !
I'm basically looking for any event pokemon that anyone may have duplicates of or are just willing to trade.
​I can offer Scizor, Dragonite and Moltres (all shiny). I would appreciate any responses.
Thanks ! :D

I am interested in the Dragonite and Moltres. I have meloetta and deoxysis to trade let me know.
@thebeardsone,Great! I have Meloetta already but that Deoxys would be awesome !
(Feb 18, 2017, 10:10 AM)Liam007 Wrote: @thebeardsone,Great! I have Meloetta already but that Deoxys would be awesome !

Does the dnite have IVs?
(Feb 18, 2017, 10:51 AM)thebeardsone Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2017, 10:10 AM)Liam007 Wrote: @thebeardsone,Great! I have Meloetta already but that Deoxys would be awesome !

"Does the dnite have IVs?"

Near perfect in all except Special Defense.
​​​​​
I have a Darkrai for that Scizor if you want it?
FC: 3969-6086-6401
IGN: Isaac
Sounds great let me know when you're keen!
(Feb 18, 2017, 02:06 PM)Liam007 Wrote: Sounds great let me know when you're keen!

I'm in game now.
So am I, IGN is Leo.
(Feb 18, 2017, 03:20 PM)Liam007 Wrote: So am I, IGN is Leo.

Ok, that's my bad i just turned you down when you requested it. IGN: Isaac
 Blush