Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Sjoerd's 5/6IV Trading Shop!
(Jan 15, 2017, 10:20 AM)tikrit Wrote: @SjoerdDN 

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-BREEDJE...TED?page=6 last one on your last shop page. if youre still up for trading, doesnt have to be the same pokemons 

are you interested in any of the pokemon i have?

I definitely want a Prankster Sableye and Harvest Phantump!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
@SjoerdDN i have both ready anything else you want? Smile
Hi @SjoerdDN

I am interested in your:
- Timid HP Ice Tapu Koko BR
- Adamant BR Tapu Bulu

For the mons that you may be interested in, I can offer:
- Wingull, Poliwag, Psyduck
- Mudbray, Makuhita, Cubone, Oranguru
- Growlithe, Magnemite, Pinsir

The whole list can be found here. They are lacking 1 IV. If you let me know which ones you are interested in, I can breed them for perfect IV. Hope you find something you like. I could offer Battle Tree items if you'd like.

Thanks
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:19 AM)tikrit Wrote: @SjoerdDN i have both ready anything else you want? Smile

Not particularly! I just realized I can 'legitimately' alter eggs to hatch the exact Pokémon I want! I'll trade the 3 for just those 2.
---------------------
@SjoerdDN  cool,  then do you want to arrange a time or just whenever both of us are online?
I am interested both Porygon and Torkoal, but is it possible to change their IVs to maybe 5IVs? I also would like Morelull, Drampa, Pichu, and Roggenrola. I have Stufful, Bruxish, Cubone, Shellos, Shellder, and Lapras. Each of them have Egg Moves and around 5IVs. I am interested in your Pokemon for VGC. One more question: What would you be willing to trade for Tapu Lele/Koko/Bulu/Fini?
Shimono Hiro!

I have 5 iv cubones, chandelure, and HA poliwag. Interested in your tapu lele
(Jan 18, 2017, 06:53 AM)tikrit Wrote: @SjoerdDN  cool,  then do you want to arrange a time or just whenever both of us are online?

Do you have time friday? I am quite busy until then.
---------------------
@SjoerdDN  sure, im not in a hurry, friday is fine by me