Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Taking Breeding Requests
Hey @Omenkid Can you breed me a HA phantump with skill swap and trick or bestow for sos battles?
I can't find any in gts.I have a lot of breedjects for return.
(Dec 26, 2017, 11:46 PM)Omenkid Wrote:
(Dec 26, 2017, 07:37 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Omenkid I would like Ratata #2, please. 

In return, I just finished breeding Cyndaquils for an upcoming giveaway, would you like a 4 IV breedject with the preferred nature (Timid) ?

That would be cool. I will be online in the morning. It is currently 12:45 AM over here. Will you be online tomorrow. If so, what time?

@Omenkid I should be online most of the day. According to what you said and your profile, your time is one hour ahead of me. We're pretty close; just PM me when you're on and we'll trade.  Big Grin

ALSO THIS IS MY 700TH POST WOOT WOOOOOOOOT
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Dec 27, 2017, 04:42 AM)Theoapo Wrote: Hey @Omenkid Can you breed me a HA phantump with skill swap and trick or bestow for sos battles?

I'll see what I can do. If I can't find a Phantump, will a Harvest Exeggcute with Skill Swap and Bestow work? If so, what do you want it all to have in terms of stats and moves?
(Dec 23, 2017, 03:33 PM)Omenkid Wrote: Alola guys, I'm new to the forums.

I've decided to take a break from shiny hunting for a little bit. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the mood to breed Pokemon for anyone that is interested. I have a Japanese 6IV Ditto that's just sitting in the daycare. I'm not good at hatching shinies, even though I'm aware of the Magikarp Method. I will accept anything that you want to trade in return. All you have to do is list the following things:

-Pokemon
-Moveset (this includes Egg Moves)
-Nature
-IVs
-EVs (if you want me to level it up to a certain level)

It'll be on a "first post, first serve" basis. Can't wait to see what you guys are interested in.

hello if i may can i request an adamant hawlucha with mold breaker along with the move me first. Im having a hard time getting one cuz a HA hawlucha is hard to come by Sad
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:06 AM)Omenkid Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2017, 04:42 AM)Theoapo Wrote: Hey @Omenkid Can you breed me a HA phantump with skill swap and trick or bestow for sos battles?

I'll see what I can do. If I can't find a Phantump, will a Harvest Exeggcute with Skill Swap and Bestow work? If so, what do you want it all to have in terms of stats and moves?

@Omenkid Yea it will definitely work.Don't need any stats or moves for this one.
(Dec 28, 2017, 11:19 PM)Strawberry_Soda Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2017, 03:33 PM)Omenkid Wrote: Alola guys, I'm new to the forums.

I've decided to take a break from shiny hunting for a little bit. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the mood to breed Pokemon for anyone that is interested. I have a Japanese 6IV Ditto that's just sitting in the daycare. I'm not good at hatching shinies, even though I'm aware of the Magikarp Method. I will accept anything that you want to trade in return. All you have to do is list the following things:

-Pokemon
-Moveset (this includes Egg Moves)
-Nature
-IVs
-EVs (if you want me to level it up to a certain level)

It'll be on a "first post, first serve" basis. Can't wait to see what you guys are interested in.

hello if i may can i request an adamant hawlucha with mold breaker along with the move me first. Im having a hard time getting one cuz a HA hawlucha is hard to come by Sad
I can do that for you. What do you want the IVs & EVs to be?
Hello there. Could you trade me a:

Gothorita
Shadow Tag
Moveset doesn't matter
IVs don't matter
EVs don’t matter
(Dec 29, 2017, 03:08 AM)Theoapo Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2017, 01:06 AM)Omenkid Wrote:

@Omenkid Yea it will definitely work.Don't need any stats or moves for this one.

I have your Exeggcute hatched. I just need to level it up to level 50 so it can learn Bestow. It shouldn't take longer than an hour. Send me a PM when you're available to trade.
Hello,
     I am also an avid breeder here as I enjoy it more than batteling itself.  Its  nice long puzzle for me.

All I'm looking for is:

Garchomp  (or any evolution of it)     With Hidden Ability - Rough Skin.
I can even make you a specific 5 IV if youd like.

Very Respectfully,

MrLandis.
@Omenkid 

Hi! I was wondering if you could breed me this:
Lilligant (F) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Chlorophyll  
Level: 50  
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk + 5IVs 
- Leaf Storm  
- After You