Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] The abilily speed boost for blaziken, Combusken or torchic
Exclamation 
I'm looking for a blaziken, Combusken or torchic with its hidden ability speed boost, I will happily trade you these pleasent pokemon. 

All of these are shiny.

Gastly, Kingdra, Primape, Barbaracle, Hippowdon, Audino, Eevee, Crustle, Florges, Stunfisk, Machoke, Drapion, Quagsire, Milotic, Decidueye, poipole, Mienshao, Beedrill, Nidoqueen, Armaldo, Arcanine and  Weavile.

I hope the pokemon of you're choice will help you in you're little pokemon journey and thank you for you're time.
(Jul 3, 2019, 04:23 PM)Xtro Wrote: I'm looking for a blaziken, Combusken or torchic with its hidden ability speed boost, I will happily trade you these pleasent pokemon. 

All of these are shiny.

Gastly, Kingdra, Primape, Barbaracle, Hippowdon, Audino, Eevee, Crustle, Florges, Stunfisk, Machoke, Drapion, Quagsire, Milotic, Decidueye, poipole, Mienshao, Beedrill, Nidoqueen, Armaldo, Arcanine and  Weavile.

I hope the pokemon of you're choice will help you in you're little pokemon journey and thank you for you're time.

@Xtro Hi! I should have a few spare HA Torchic (and other Pokemon), and I'd be glad to give you one. 

You can find my spreadsheet here. You don't have to give me anything back.  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Thanks bro I saw you're pleasent post and I'd like that torchic in a dream ball, when can we meet? I'm available all day so we can do it when ever you what and , thank you!
@Xtro Sorry, I didn't get that yesterday. Let me check if I still have one in a dream ball.

Are you free today?
Of course, I'm free all day , when can we meet? What about in a hour is that fine?
@Xtro Yes, I still have a Dream Ball HA Torchic! Will you be online tomorrow around the same time?
Of course we could do it now if you what
I'm on the game now if you what to trade
@Xtro Sorry I missed the other posts --- I'm online now!
Do you have discord? We can communicate faster there.

Here's my name Xtro#7132 just send me a friend request we should be good there.