Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] The abilily speed boost for blaziken, Combusken or torchic
@Xtro Sorry, I don't use Discord very often!

Why don't we try to trade via GTS? Can you deposit a Caterpie or something and request a Male 1-10 lvl Torchic? Just let me know your IGN and I'll deposit it as soon as I can.  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Alright, I've deposited a male shinx lv.4 in a normal pokeball for a torchic. It should be there in the new section. ING is Xtro. Thank you so much for sticking up with me.  Tongue.By the way the shinx will have a valuable gift from me too you hope ya like it.
@Xtro 

Lunala? Oh no! You're going to be sniped! Can you remove it and put a caterpie?

Edit: Can't find it... I'm afraid someone else took your Pokemon. Undecided

Can you deposit a common Pokemon like Pidgey, Rattata, Yungoos?
(Jul 7, 2019, 08:56 PM)Xtro Wrote: Alright, I've deposited a male shinx lv.4 in a normal pokeball for a torchic. It should be there in the new section. ING is Xtro. Thank you so much for sticking up with me.  Tongue.By the way the shinx will have a valuable gift from me too you hope ya like it.

@Xtro Whoops, I didn't see you edited the post! I can't find it. Were you sniped again?

Can you deposit a more common Pokemon (Magikarp, Spearow, Yungoos etc.)? I'm going to bed now, but I'll check it again tomorrow.
I saw you're post I'm putting a mudkip lv.1 I didn't have a chance to give it a special item but thanks for sticking up with me (it's in a net ball)
(Jul 7, 2019, 09:40 PM)Xtro Wrote: I saw you're post I'm putting a mudkip lv.1 I didn't have a chance to give it a special item but thanks for sticking up with me (it's in a net ball)

@Xtro No worries, I'm glad to help! I'm at work now, I'll check the GTS tonight (I'm editing this message when I do it). No need for special items. That makes it more likely that other people will snatch your deposited Pokemon before I trade with you, so the less interesting your Pokemon the better. If you're sniped again, try depositing a Yungoos/Caterpie next time.

Edit: Couldn't find it... I'm assuming you are playing Gen VII, right? (Me too, just making sure)
Thank you!
@Xtro Can you deposit a Spearow? (Can be found in Routes 2 and 3)
I've added the spearow it should be in the new section.
(Jul 8, 2019, 06:26 PM)Xtro Wrote: I've added the spearow it should be in the new section.

@Xtro Okay, let me try to find it. What is the Spearow's level? Is your IGN Xtro too?

Edit: Sent! Enjoy Cool