Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] ~US / NA GENESECT Event Codes Available~
@wundrweapon awesome thatd be appreciated Smile when works for you to trade?
I have a shiny Glaceon for trade if you like 

Ivs: HP, and Attack

Nature: Modest
Sorry a friend of mine managed to get other code, thanks though
@Px1 glad you found a simpler solution :p
@StarNovaX ill post a lv1 omantye with the message "genesection" in the gts requesting a glaceon, my ign is cole, and ill send you the code after :p
(Nov 11, 2016, 09:20 PM)wartty Wrote: @Px1 lol well would you need a volcanion code as well? Smile
and @mistressglaceon id love that eevee think i still got you added, when you free to trade? lol any chance the eevee's legit??

@wartty Yes I think she's legit. I'm currently on the move and am not able to trade anytime soon... (using mobile). Is there a chance you can save the code for me? Angel
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@wartty if you have discord, hmu wundrweapon#4856. if not, pm me
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@mistressglaceon course i can hold one for you Smile just pm me when youve got things settled~
and @wundrweapon kay ill add you now !
(Nov 13, 2016, 01:51 AM)wartty Wrote: @mistressglaceon course i can hold one for you Smile just pm me when youve got things settled~
and @wundrweapon kay ill add you now !

Pmed ya! Also what's your IGN?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Nov 12, 2016, 02:37 PM)wartty Wrote: @Px1 glad you found a simpler solution :p
@StarNovaX ill post a lv1 omantye with the message "genesection" in the gts requesting a glaceon, my ign is cole, and ill send you the code after :p

Ok I will trade when i have time, what gender is omantye by the way? (i dont really care about gender just wondering)
@StarNovaX lol its female ill repost it again when were both on line, just missed you :p