Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] ~US / NA GENESECT Event Codes Available~
lol well im kinda looking for legit shinies for sending along to sunmoon :\ or HAs im yet to come across
@Px1 would you have any other shiny guys to trade?
@wundrweapon so if cranidos is legit id love him Smile
@wartty idk if it's legit or not. it is legal but I got it from a giveaway, so I can't be certain about legitimacy
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon lol weeeell you mind throwing a 5iv guy to sweetin the deal?
Hi. Can I trade my shiny totodile (male, jolly, 6iv,torrent) for a genesect code?
@Drygear829 oh i wish it had its HA Dx lol you know the legitimacy of the totodile?
@wartty Hey, do you still have Genesect codes available? If so I'll trade you a shiny Eevee (HA, female, Love ball) for one Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Nov 9, 2016, 09:30 PM)wartty Wrote: lol well im kinda looking for legit shinies for sending along to sunmoon :\ or HAs im yet to come across
@Px1 would you have any other shiny guys to trade?
@wundrweapon so if cranidos is legit id love him Smile

oh sorry i am still new to this and didn't know where the alerts were, sadly the majority of shinies i have are from wondertrade, i don't know if you are still gona be interested, i have a lvl 1 gourgeist, lvl 100 chansey, lvl 34 unfezant, lvl 100 forretress and a lvl 52 rapidash
@Px1 lol well would you need a volcanion code as well? Smile
and @mistressglaceon id love that eevee think i still got you added, when you free to trade? lol any chance the eevee's legit??
(Nov 11, 2016, 09:20 PM)wartty Wrote: @Px1 lol well would you need a volcanion code as well? Smile
and @mistressglaceon id love that eevee think i still got you added, when you free to trade? lol any chance the eevee's legit??

which ones would you like though
(Nov 10, 2016, 10:24 PM)wartty Wrote: @wundrweapon lol weeeell you mind throwing a 5iv guy to sweetin the deal?

Shiny lv50 Cranidos + lv1 5IV somethingorother... I can do that. What do you need for 5IVs?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to