Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] extra SHINYs - (lvl50) (Shiny farming)
(Nov 21, 2016, 09:30 AM)dunsel_ Wrote: cool stuff
@dunsel_ 

Hello,

Are you interested in this post?
feel free to make an offer for a Poli

Regards,
Clavers
I can give you a shiny emolga. My fc is false, I don't have fc I don't know why, my nickname is Absol.
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:05 AM)PabloTyron Wrote: I can give you a shiny emolga. My fc is false, I don't have fc I don't know why, my nickname is Absol.
@PabloTyron 

Hello, 
I am unsure that we will be able to trade if you do not have an FC that i can add.
your FC is very easy to find. From the HOME menue scroll up once and right once to FRIENDS LIST.
It should tell you your FC.

I am very interested in your Emolga SHINY for one of my Poliwhirl SHINY of your choice.

Regards,
Clavers
(Nov 22, 2016, 09:38 PM)Clavers Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:05 AM)PabloTyron Wrote: :D I can give you a shiny emolga. My fc is false, I don't have fc I don't know why, my nickname is Absol.
@PabloTyron 

Hello, 
I am unsure that we will be able to trade if you do not have an FC that i can add.
your FC is very easy to find. From the HOME menue scroll up once and right once to FRIENDS LIST.
It should tell you your FC.

I am very interested in your Emolga SHINY for one of my Poliwhirl SHINY of your choice.

Regards,
Clavers
When I try to ad someone it tells I can't cause I don't have a friend code
But I'll try thanks for answering me.
Could It be a Politoed?
I am going to connect this afternoon. (Spanish Hour) so I don't know what hour is in your country if it doesn't fit you we can change hour
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:05 AM)PabloTyron Wrote:  
(Nov 23, 2016, 12:29 AM)PabloTyron Wrote: I am going to connect this afternoon. (Spanish Hour) so I don't know what hour is in your country if it doesn't fit you we can change hour
@PabloTyron 
Sorry for this long reply but i wish to help you out here.

The only reason you would not be able to find a friend code would be an Internet issue.. Slide the wireless switch up on your 3DS to the right of the A,B,Y,X buttons. If you have switched wireless on, there will be a yellow light on beside it. If wireless is off, the light will also be off. If the light is flashing and you have connected to wi-fi, then you should see the blue internet bar at the top. Go to your friends list and you will get your friend code.
If you've connected to wi-fi, but you can't actually exchange any information. This could be from a faulty router or maybe you didn't enter the correct security code. Try a connection test from the "System Settings" application, and also try connecting to the internet from any 3DS game that also uses the internet like Pokemon.

If nothing else works and you are positive that you are on the internet. Get a close friend to register you locally. Both you and that person should go to "Register Friend" in your friend's list and select "Local" at the same time. If you can find each other and connect, he SHOULD have your friend code on his 3DS. Bam you have your friend code. 
i would also insist if none of this works RMAing your DS or contacting nintendo for help.

NOW to Pokemon.. I do not have a Politoed currently but if i trade you a poliwhirl that is holding a kings rock it will turn into a politoed when you recieve it.
i would just need you to send a pokemon with a kings rock back so i may have another, if thats not possible thats okay.
I am 10hours ahead of you, from Melbourne Australia. 

Regards,
Clavers
@Clavers would you be interested in a shiny ampharos for the relaxed shiny poliwhirl?
(Nov 23, 2016, 06:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: @Clavers would you be interested in a shiny ampharos for the relaxed shiny poliwhirl?
@Cubby Gamer 

Done! sold.
FC - 5473-1063-0734
add me and lets trade
(Nov 23, 2016, 08:54 AM)Clavers Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 06:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: @Clavers would you be interested in a shiny ampharos for the relaxed shiny poliwhirl?
@Cubby Gamer 

Done! sold.
FC - 5473-1063-0734
add me and lets trade

Oh wait! Could you possibly give it a kings rock and nickname it Cotton Candy for me please? ;w;
(Nov 23, 2016, 12:50 AM)Clavers Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2016, 05:05 AM)PabloTyron Wrote:  
(Nov 23, 2016, 12:29 AM)PabloTyron Wrote: I am going to connect this afternoon. (Spanish Hour) so I don't know what hour is in your country if it doesn't fit you we can change hour
@PabloTyron 
Sorry for this long reply but i wish to help you out here.

The only reason you would not be able to find a friend code would be an Internet issue.. Slide the wireless switch up on your 3DS to the right of the A,B,Y,X buttons. If you have switched wireless on, there will be a yellow light on beside it. If wireless is off, the light will also be off. If the light is flashing and you have connected to wi-fi, then you should see the blue internet bar at the top. Go to your friends list and you will get your friend code.
If you've connected to wi-fi, but you can't actually exchange any information. This could be from a faulty router or maybe you didn't enter the correct security code. Try a connection test from the "System Settings" application, and also try connecting to the internet from any 3DS game that also uses the internet like Pokemon.

If nothing else works and you are positive that you are on the internet. Get a close friend to register you locally. Both you and that person should go to "Register Friend" in your friend's list and select "Local" at the same time. If you can find each other and connect, he SHOULD have your friend code on his 3DS. Bam you have your friend code. 
i would also insist if none of this works RMAing your DS or contacting nintendo for help.

NOW to Pokemon.. I do not have a Politoed currently but if i trade you a poliwhirl that is holding a kings rock it will turn into a politoed when you recieve it.
i would just need you to send a pokemon with a kings rock back so i may have another, if thats not possible thats okay.
I am 10hours ahead of you, from Melbourne Australia. 

Regards,
Clavers

Thanks  a lot for all the help, I have already traded the emolga but thank for all the help with the friend code, bye
(Nov 23, 2016, 10:01 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 08:54 AM)Clavers Wrote:
@Cubby Gamer 

Done! sold.
FC - 5473-1063-0734
add me and lets trade

Oh wait! Could you possibly give it a kings rock and nickname it Cotton Candy for me please? ;w;
@Cubby Gamer 

So you want a relaxed SHINY Politoed named Cotton Candy?

that can be arranged, however would you have a kings rock in return as i only have 1?