Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to breeding help.
I'm gonna breed a pokemon I recieved from a friend, because it has eggmoves and I wanna get those eggmoves to my own mon if you guys understand what I mean ^_^' 

Do I need destiny knot for it to work or how does it actually work? xD
The parents will always bestow the EMs.
Destiny knot users for ivs and everstone users for the right nature.  :D
Oh I see! So it doesn't matter? :3 that's cool, thank you for the quick answer
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:07 PM)Trashkinq Wrote: Oh I see! So it doesn't matter? :3 that's cool, thank you for the quick answer

No Problem. Just make sure you got the right egg group when breeding for pokemon EM
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:22 PM)Haruna Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:07 PM)Trashkinq Wrote: Oh I see! So it doesn't matter? :3 that's cool, thank you for the quick answer

No Problem. Just make sure you got the right egg group when breeding for pokemon EM

if i use the same pokemon it wont have any effect? :0 isnt there something that the kid get the pokeball the father has?
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:29 PM)Trashkinq Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016, 04:22 PM)Haruna Wrote:

if i use the same pokemon it wont have any effect? :0 isnt there something that the kid get the pokeball the father has?

It will! And, the pokeball will be the same from either parent.
To find what Egg Moves for a certain pokemon, you'll need to do a bit of research in other dedicated sites like Serebii or Pokemondb to see what you like to breed down. Remember that some Egg Moves will take some to breed down in a process called Chain Breeding.