Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] i have shinies for trade
numel luxray scraggy rhydon pachurisu

Would like meadow,tundra,garden,icy snow,archepelago,sandstorm,river,monsoon ,savanah,sun ocean and jungle vivillon patterns
I would like numel!! What would you like for it? I have hoopas, arceus, darkrai, and a few shinys. What game is it in? Smile

I have 3 vavillions but iidk what patterns u can check them out in the trade Smile
(Aug 13, 2017, 05:32 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I would like numel!! What would you like for it? I have hoopas, arceus, darkrai, and a few shinys. What game is it in? Smile

I have 3 vavillions but iidk what patterns u can check them out in the trade Smile

in x y or as and i would check the vivillon patterns if not the darkrai/arceus
(Aug 14, 2017, 06:06 AM)PunkyDizzle07 Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2017, 05:32 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I would like numel!! What would you like for it? I have hoopas, arceus, darkrai, and a few shinys. What game is it in? Smile

Awesome Ill let you know!  Where are you at? im in OHio, US
(Aug 14, 2017, 12:33 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

i do not disclose that add my friend code ill add yours we can trade sometime 2moorow
(Aug 14, 2017, 12:47 PM)PunkyDizzle07 Wrote:

i do not disclose that add my friend code ill add yours we can trade sometime 2moorow

I have icy snow and sandstorm vavillions, i might be able to get meadow as well.  the icy snow and sandstorm are only available via sun and moon though. :/  If you have sun/moon i can trade them to you there.  I would also be interested in pachirisu, scraggy and rhydon. Smile
(Aug 14, 2017, 01:55 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

I have icy snow and sandstorm vavillions, i might be able to get meadow as well.  the icy snow and sandstorm are only available via sun and moon though. :/  If you have sun/moon i can trade them to you there.  I would also be interested in pachirisu, scraggy and rhydon. Smile

i only want them in x y or as so what shinies do u have
(Aug 15, 2017, 06:30 AM)PunkyDizzle07 Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 01:55 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2017, 06:06 AM)PunkyDizzle07 Wrote: in x y or as and i would check the vivillon patterns if not the darkrai/arceus

i only want them in x y or as so what shinies do u have

I have the garden,  Meadow, and savannah patterns now in XY Smile  shinys available I have vespiquen, Glaceon (nicknamed), raticate, durant, and zangoose.  Event trades I have arceus, darkrai, Hoopa, VOlcaneon, and Genesect Smile