Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] shiny for an HA cubchoo/beartic
im gonna trade away

shiny ralts - timid - female - 6iv - moonball
shiny axew - adamant - female - 6iv - dreamball
shiny alolan vulpix - timid - ha - male - 5iv(spdef 29-30) - moonnball
shiny cubone - brave - ha - 5iv(0 speed) - dreamball
Wow that cubone sounds pretty nice Smile you sure you dont mind trading it for just an HA cubchoo?
@wartty 

yeah i dont mind...

i actually got my ha cubchoo..i can still give cubone to ya...
in return...
u can give me a pokemon with the correct iv spread and nature in an apriball....level doesnt matter...
hope u can give me choices
@jhey-zone-bee ive got a box full of different pokemon in loveballs and a box full of moonballmons, plus like 12+ of everyother ball lol ive been collecting Smile anything specific you looking for or would you prefer a list?
In a unique ball with ryt nature and ivs spread(egg moves,ha if possible):
​​​​​​
Bergmite
mismagius
Mandibuzz
Delibird
@jhey-zone-bee Bergmite cant really be in any apricornballs :\ but ive got misdreavus in moonballs and Vullaby in Loveball and im not sure about delibird but I might have him in something as well :p I really like the love ball mandibuzz lol suits the mother in her, all with there HAs of course.
Would you like me to tell list you some of the others I have? im kinda happy to share them lol :3
i want the axew
(Apr 18, 2017, 11:14 PM)wartty Wrote: @jhey-zone-bee Bergmite cant really be in any apricornballs :\ but ive got misdreavus in moonballs and Vullaby in Loveball and im not sure about delibird but I might have him in something as well :p I really like the love ball mandibuzz lol suits the mother in her, all with there HAs of course.
Would you like me to tell list you some of the others I have? im kinda happy to share them lol :3

I agree with ya on the vullaby....so ill go with the vullaby : ) you should see my fc and my ign in my profile...now the schedules...it seems we are totally off....
(Apr 18, 2017, 11:14 PM)wartty Wrote: @jhey-zone-bee Bergmite cant really be in any apricornballs :\ but ive got misdreavus in moonballs and Vullaby in Loveball and im not sure about delibird but I might have him in something as well :p I really like the love ball mandibuzz lol suits the mother in her, all with there HAs of course.

If ya can be online...the same time as this message(ur message)...i can adjust and trade
(Apr 19, 2017, 04:14 AM)PokeLover121 Wrote: i want the axew

Do ya have any mon with the ryt nature...iv spread and egg moves in a unique ball?....i could appreciate some choices