Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because have you been banning yourself and not the person above you?
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
banned because I failed to snipe you Angry Angry
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned for sleep
Good night not umbreon
And dragon
Banned because goodnight kappa/
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
banned because dragon brothers and sisters have to stick together
and also evees suck
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

banned because goodday or goodnight woops :P
#Teamforum

Banned because Eeveelutions are awesome
We're just as cool as dragons
Brick 
banned because no dragon eavee? Or ground or bug or flying or ghost or steel
#Teamforum

Banned because it would be cool for there to be an eeveelution for every type, but that would take a lot of eevees kappa
banned because mega Dragonite hopefully please gamefreak please please!
#Teamforum