Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding All!
My favorite Pokemon/Shinies are Shrifty, Munna, and Alakazam. If you have a friend safari with those, that'll help tremendously! If you don't know, or don't have them, add my fc, and I'll happily add you back! My Safari is Ghost, with Phantump, and two others  Blush , if somebody could tell me the others, that'd be wonderous!
-Train On!
I'll add you and gladly be able to tell you the others. I don't know my friends safari however so if you could let me know that would be awesome.
Awesome Smile added you!
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:14 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote: I'll add you and gladly be able to tell you the others. I don't know my friends safari however so if you could let me know that would be awesome.
You have a Normal Safari with Lillipup and Kecleon as far as I can see
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:32 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:14 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote: I'll add you and gladly be able to tell you the others. I don't know my friends safari however so if you could let me know that would be awesome.
You have a Normal Safari with Lillipup and Kecleon as far as I can see
You have Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and your third can only be found when you are online, I don't know if it's a Phantump. Thanks for telling me my safari too!
@RedheadedAmpharos , @FestiveDemon 

added both of yall, but I'm not sure of my friend safari. let me know if possible! thank you!
ill add you too Smile i don't know my friend safari though >.<
I'll add all of you guys too

lemme know what my friend safari is if you can :o
I added everyone in this thread. I don't know my safari but feel free to add me as well.
@Lystari1984 @dersook @Snowygrass @Krewe Chief
You've all been added! I'm checking your safaris now!
Lystari: Steel with Ferroseed and Klang
dersook: Bug with Butterfree and Masquerain
Snowygrass: (you haven't added me correctly or at all, do so and I'll tell you your safari Rolleyes )
Krewe Chef: Bug with Combee and Beautifly