Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Ditto Friend Safari
Hi guys

just seeing if anyone wanted my friend safari containing ditto?

if so just add me and I'll be back on in a few hours to add anyone who is interested Smile
Added you thanks for this post :D
@Frogston and @XxRebeccaxX i've added you both my fc is 2337-4862-8162 thanks in adavance for the add. Smile
@Frogston I'll add you on my new DS.

Don't know what the safari is yet even.  The FC is:2165-9692-6971
i hope it's okay that i added you as well @Saiman my fc is 2337-4862-8162 thank you for the add in advance. Smile
(Aug 13, 2016, 09:50 PM)Mystery Wrote: i hope it's okay that i added you as well @Saiman my fc is 2337-4862-8162 thank you for the add in advance. Smile
Sure @Mystery.  I got the new ds for streaming, but haven't figured out how to get it working yet.  Maybe it's my crap computer *shrugs*
I'll add ya and you are the second friend I have on it.  Though I'm not really looking to add to it.  If I ever get the streaming, making videos thing working, was thinking of leaving it to fans.
cool thank you @Saiman i'm hoping sometime in the future to get the new 3dsxl and yeah good luck for whenever you're able to stream.i've also added your other fc as well.
(Aug 13, 2016, 11:32 PM)Mystery Wrote: cool thank you @Saiman i'm hoping sometime in the future to get the new 3dsxl and yeah good luck for whenever you're able to stream.i've also added your other fc as well.
No worries, I like helping people.  Currently working  on breeding [in AS] pokes so I can have full dexes.  So I have 8 games plus I want 2 extra for Sun and Moon I have pre-ordered. Suddenly 3 months seems a short time *LOL*
All done! Enjoy your dittos Smile
hello i was wondering if you could friend me aswell