Poll: What is your favourite Pokemon type?
This poll is closed.
Water/Ice
8.70%
6 8.70%
Grass/Bug
7.25%
5 7.25%
Fire/Poison
17.39%
12 17.39%
Dark/Ghost
18.84%
13 18.84%
Psychic/Fairy
8.70%
6 8.70%
Steel
1.45%
1 1.45%
Rock/Ground
0%
0 0%
Dragon/Flying
28.99%
20 28.99%
Electric
7.25%
5 7.25%
Normal/Fighting
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Friend Safari Sharing FC's
Mine is a Psychic FS with Abra, Xatu and... well I don't remember the third one, it's not so great though. Feel free to add me if you want, but I am not playing X and Y that much lately because I'm so centered in OS
Anyone have swirlix in the FS ????? Been looking for an Unburden one for so long now its killing me lol
(Aug 28, 2016, 04:15 AM)Hernansanz Wrote: Mine is a Psychic FS with Abra, Xatu and... well I don't remember the third one, it's not so great though. Feel free to add me if you want, but I am not playing X and Y that much lately because I'm so centered in OS
Can I add you?
Hey friends
I have a bug safari
add me  :D
(Aug 28, 2016, 05:15 AM)Anthony G. Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 04:15 AM)Hernansanz Wrote: Mine is a Psychic FS with Abra, Xatu and... well I don't remember the third one, it's not so great though. Feel free to add me if you want, but I am not playing X and Y that much lately because I'm so centered in OS
Can I add you?

Sure thing! It's Juanen as player name if you need it, and the friend code is under my avatar
@Sharkfang2193 
@Hernansanz 
@Anthony G.
@lemosdavid 
Added all of you :D
Thanks in advance for the add back
Everyone can add me if they want! I have a fairy type safari if you're looking for a competively viable Swirlix or whatever lol. Just @ me when you add my FC.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
I'm not sure what my safari is but feel free to add me! I need a fire safari with Growlith and/or Braixen!
added you!
@ScarletSableye
@Hightoker
@delphoxqxeen1
I need 2 tyrouge