Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Friend safari luck?
I haven't gotten a shiny in the past week, has anybody gone this long without getting a shiny? I've been in there hours a day searching for a drowzee. What's the longest you've been in the FS with no shiny?
I tend to give away free shinies.
I'm in their for at least a couple hours every day and have only ever found one shiny in there. Maybe I'm not trying enough? O.o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I get all my shinies from trades xD my luck is so bad
(Jun 17, 2016, 11:48 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: I get all my shinies from trades xD my luck is so bad

keep trying mate. i can only get 1 shiny in a day too. the longest time i'm dealing with FS shiny was 6 hours, (the fastest one is second encounter on shiny wartortle and bergmite.
Your luck will change I got 4 shinys in weekend and I had a 1 month drought luck is weird that way
I got five shinys in the span of 2 hours than nothing sence then that was 2 moths ago
Just got a shiny gogoat. Smile
a day in route 2 for shiny zigzagoon or bunnelby, still no luck that i only get shiny pidgey, with quite not good nature.
Hunted for 10 hours yesterday in a fracture/noibat safari, bout 6 hours with nothing then  2 shiny fractures in about an hour. Of course I was looking for a shiny noibat. Dodgy Found one today after bout 3 hours with the nature I was syncing, ability I wanted, and great IV's. :D  Very happy now but there were very long periods of extreme frustration. Hang in there!
Hour number four still no shiny muk. AAAAAAH.