Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF A legit BR Clefable for Kanto Classic!
Can someone let me please BORROW a Legit BR Clefable for the Kanto Classic this Friday. I'll give you something competitive to BORROW in return.
@Michael.P I can breed a Clefairy for you and evolve it to a Clefable, if you want.
@Eugenio if you are going through the trouble and have an extra, could I have one too?
@Nimthiel What nature and ability?
@Eugenio Unaware and bold if that's alright, if you don't happen to have one with that ability Magic bounce should work Smile
@Nimthiel Give me sometime. I'll try to have it done by tomorrow night around this time. Cool?
@Eugenio Perfect! PMing is the best way to contact me, but I'll be keeping an eye out. Thanks so much!
(Mar 2, 2016, 06:09 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: @Eugenio if you are going through the trouble and have an extra, could I have one too?

Got any legit BR gen 1 mons I could borrow?
I don't know what my set is going to be and I'm super busy preparing so I don't think I'll be able to help :c But there is a Kanto giveaway going on for this. I don't know if you've already seen it, but @naitre is hosting and I'm sure shes more than happy to help you. Hopefully she has the time and isn't busy

I wish I could do more for you, good luck man :/
@Michael.P How should I break this to you? If you want something Legit from Gen 1, it isn't available yet. Thanks for listening.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois