Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF:Mawile Safari
Rainbow 
looking for a safari with my fave pkmn for shiny farming  Heart Mawile Heart

My friend safari is psychic with Grumpig, espurr and gothorita. Just so ya know

[Image: tumblr_mxczplFOiE1qau6z9o2_250.gif]
If you want I can trade you a shiny mawile =)
(Oct 18, 2015, 08:09 PM)wpendragon Wrote: If you want I can trade you a shiny mawile =)

HA! I was able to help before you! nananananan!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 18, 2015, 08:09 PM)wpendragon Wrote: If you want I can trade you a shiny mawile =)

its true Shachi jumped on the chance to give me a mawile within like 2 minutes i was both shocked and amazing by the kindness of this community that being said i will NEVER turn down a shiny mawile!! su darned cute!! so if ya wanna contribute to my shiny mawile army i ewont say no, tho ill make you aware of the super kind shachi!
(Oct 18, 2015, 09:04 PM)Soulf0x Wrote: its true Shachi jumped on the chance to give me a mawile within like 2 minutes i was both shocked and amazing by the kindness of this community that being said i will NEVER turn down a shiny mawile!! su darned cute!! so if ya wanna contribute to my shiny mawile army i ewont say no, tho ill make you aware of the super kind shachi!

oh...I'm aware of Shachi... quite painfully so sometimes xD
And if you think you would use the shiny mawile I'll be happy to give it to a good home =)