Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF Poliwhirl Safari
(Jun 5, 2015, 06:03 PM)MissWagzz Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2015, 05:54 PM)srushj11 Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2015, 03:58 PM)MissWagzz Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2015, 02:59 PM)srushj11 Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2015, 12:41 PM)MissWagzz Wrote: I'm looking for someone who has a Poliwhirl in their safari.

My info:
IGN: Ashley
FC: 4682-9642-8656
My safari is Dragon with Gabite, Noibat and Druddigon.

I don't know what my Friend Safari is, but we could still register each other. My info is at the side. If we do trade, could you tell me my safari?

I have added you. Maybe you'll have the safari I need.

I just added you. By the way, it may take longer, but you could search for a hidden ability Poliwag in a horde encounter.

I have been doing that, but I thought it would be good to try and maximize my chances with the HA Poli's. Your safari is Fighting W/ Meditite, Sawk, and Riolu.

Thank you for letting me know!
Your Welcome.
Even without safari, they're pretty easy catch in a horde even without using abilities to detect who has it. They all carry rain dance, which means that if one of them goes out of turn, that's your huckleberry. I just caught one the other day that way....the Poliwag even outsped my silly Farfetch'd, which made it really easy to tell who had it.
I added yours can you add me and when can you be online
(Jun 5, 2015, 07:54 PM)Pkmn trainer 363 Wrote: I added yours can you add me and when can you be online

I'm on right now.
(Jun 5, 2015, 07:31 PM)sidewinderl Wrote: Even without safari, they're pretty easy catch in a horde even without using  abilities to detect who has it.  They all carry rain dance, which means that if one of them goes out of turn, that's your huckleberry.  I just caught one the other day that way....the Poliwag even outsped my silly Farfetch'd, which made it really easy to tell who had it.
Thanks, I'm just starting to get into the competitive aspect of Pokemon and abilities, and the likes, are more important to me now, lol.