Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for Ditto and Braixen friend Safari
Hey! So I need some more friend safaris but specifically these two,
My IGN is Chamber
My code is 5215-1705-8041
Also my friend safari is a fairy type but I don't know what I have in it, leave your friend code below and I will add you! Thanks!
Sorry I dont have Ditto or Braixen but you said you want friend safaris' this is my fc: 3823-9040-9830 I have electric safari electravire and joltic and i forgot the last one Plz add me
Hi hi! Smile My friend safari has Braixen, so I've got you covered there. I'd be more than happy to add you and let you know what's in your friend safari! :D

I added Nintendomaster as well. As far as I know, Electivire and Joltik aren't available in the friend safari, so you're probably meaning Electabuzz and Galvantula. We'll see for certain whenever you add me back and I check out your safari! (I'll edit this post as I get more info.)

Forum Name: @ShinyeeveecalledOpel
Safari Type: Fairy
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Dedenne, Mawile
3rd Pokémon: Clefairy

Forum Name: @NintendomasterFTW
Safari Type: Electric
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon:
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 22, 2016, 02:27 PM)NintendomasterFTW Wrote: Sorry I dont have Ditto or Braixen but you said you want friend safaris' this is my fc: 3823-9040-9830 I have electric safari electravire and joltic and i forgot the last one Plz add me

Thanks! Just added you!
Thanks so much! Just added your friend code!
(Jun 22, 2016, 05:11 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Thanks so much! Just added your friend code!
Thanks for the speedy return add! I visited your safari and added your info to my last post. Looks like you're my first Fairy-type safari! :D
-----
No probs and thanks for letting me know what's in my Safari!
(Jun 22, 2016, 04:51 PM)Lythania Wrote: Hi hi! Smile My friend safari has Braixen, so I've got you covered there. I'd be more than happy to add you and let you know what's in your friend safari! :D

I added Nintendomaster as well. As far as I know, Electivire and Joltik aren't available in the friend safari, so you're probably meaning Electabuzz and Galvantula. We'll see for certain whenever you add me back and I check out your safari! (I'll edit this post as I get more info.)

Forum Name: @ShinyeeveecalledOpel
Safari Type: Fairy
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Dedenne, Mawile
3rd Pokémon: Clefairy

Forum Name: @NintendomasterFTW
Safari Type: Electric
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 

Yes not electavire its electabuzz and the other is galvantula idk what the 3rd is
[Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png] [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png]
@NintendomasterFTW I don't think you added me back, could you please add me? :D
-----