Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for some more friend safari's
Big Grin 
hello there, i am pretty new to PokemonForever, and i am still looking to get some more friend for the pokemon safari.
FC: 3179-6484-8264
IGN: shadow
FS Type: normal
FS Pokemon: Dunsparce, Minccino, Smeargle

mostly looking for safari's with:
normal: Minccino, Eevee
electric: Emolga, Pikachu, Galvantula/Luxio
ghost: Lampent, Phantump
psychic: espurr, gothorita

the red one's are mostly wanted, the others are just the pokemons i am still missing in my safari's.
i have 33 slots left for friends so currently i will add anyone Smile but once i have less then 15 slots, the safari's i am looking for are priority.

have a nice day,
Shadow
i don't have any of these, but i'll still add you
IGN: Phendrana
FC: 1006 - 0602 - 7552
FS Type: Fire
FS Pokemon: Slugma, Magmar, and Ninetails
(Sep 28, 2015, 02:38 PM)shadowjeff Wrote: hello there, i am pretty new to PokemonForever, and i am still looking to get some more friend for the pokemon safari.

the red one's are mostly wanted, the others are just the pokemons i am still missing in my safari's.
i have 33 slots left for friends so currently i will add anyone Smile but once i have less then 15 slots, the safari's i am looking for are priority.

have a nice day,
Shadow

Is it alright to add you, I don't have the safari you need but I do need the safari that you have? Here is my info and request. I will add you and you can reply or pm me to delete you

Friend Code: 0576-4635-4933
IGN and 3ds name: Suzaku (X)
Friend Safari
Normal
Teddiursa,Loudred, and a third pokemon I don't know yet because I just beat the elite four three days ago

Request
1. Anyone have a Yveltal i can touch trade to complete my Kalos regional dex. It is the only pokemon I am missing
2. For someone to tell me what the third pokemon is
(Sep 28, 2015, 03:20 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote: i don't have any of these, but i'll still add you
IGN: Phendrana
FC: 1006 - 0602 - 7552
FS Type: Fire
FS Pokemon: Slugma, Magmar, and Ninetails
added Smile
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:55 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote: Is it alright to add you, I don't have the safari you need but I do need the safari that you have? Here is my info and request. I will add you and you can reply or pm me to delete you

Friend Safari
Normal
Teddiursa,Loudred, and a third pokemon I don't know yet because I just beat the elite four three days ago

Request
1. Anyone have a Yveltal i can touch trade to complete my Kalos regional dex. It is the only pokemon I am missing
added Smile
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:55 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2015, 02:38 PM)shadowjeff Wrote: hello there, i am pretty new to PokemonForever, and i am still looking to get some more friend for the pokemon safari.

have a nice day,
Shadow

Is it alright to add you, I don't have the safari you need but I do need the safari that you have? Here is my info and request. I will add you and you can reply or pm me to delete you

Friend Safari
Normal

Request

your 3rd Pokemon is Eevee

have a nice day,
Shadow

I have Eevee in my safari. Add me Wink
(Sep 29, 2015, 06:55 AM)Moodsart Wrote: I have Eevee in my safari. Add me Wink

added Smile
I am still looking to fill my friend list, any one want to add me?

I have a pretty suvky rock safari with onix and dwebble
(Sep 29, 2015, 03:45 AM)QuillAblaze Wrote:

have a nice day,
Shadow

Friend Safari
Normal

Request

yay! thanks
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:12 PM)blackphoenixsuzaku Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 03:45 AM)QuillAblaze Wrote:

have a nice day,
Shadow

Friend Safari
Normal

Request

yay! thanks

no prob, glad i could help <3