Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for three specific Friend Safaris (Only need Electric with Pachirsu now)
(Jul 14, 2016, 04:13 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: added everyone

Hey Fang! Can you be online? i can't get Frogadier to spawn.
(Jul 13, 2016, 10:26 PM)Fooni Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 04:31 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I have a water type safari with Frogidaire just add fc on left

(Jul 13, 2016, 06:38 PM)Tedtbh Wrote: I have a fire safari with

Pansear
Larvesta
Braxien

Hey! Can you both add me too? And you too Shinlor319?
I think i need some of those pokemon you guys have.
@Fooni Added you.

I already got Braixen and Frogadier. I still need someone with Pachirisu though.
@Dassah Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually looking for them shiny. Smile
@Lythania might know someone
Thanks for alerting me @ProfessorLapras! Wish I'd seen this thread before now hahah. Let's see, Pachirisu... *Checks*
@ShinIori319, send @SelenaCrone a message and maybe they'll add you! :D They've got Pachirisu, Pikachu, and Galvantula in their safari.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jul 15, 2016, 02:22 PM)Lythania Wrote: Thanks for alerting me @ProfessorLapras! Wish I'd seen this thread before now hahah. Let's see, Pachirisu... *Checks*
@ShinIori319, send @SelenaCrone a message and maybe they'll add you! :D They've got Pachirisu, Pikachu, and Galvantula in their safari.
@Lythania Ok, I will add them.
Just added you as well, if you don't mind adding back :p
I have grass type add me Plz I need more friends
(Jul 12, 2016, 08:04 PM)ShinIori319 Wrote: Hello! Hope I'm in the right place for it.
I was looking for three friend codes that would include these Friend Safaris.

Fire with Braixen.
Water with Frogadier.

Electric with Pachirisu.

You add me, and I'll add you! (Not sure what my Friend safari has myself, sorry about that) Thanks in advance!
I have a shiny hunting discord server and you can get more friend codes from there if you want to join msg me on skype if you want to join its Tedtbh if u don't have it pm me on pkmnforver
@ShinIori319 added you Blush