Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Distribution of obvious Hackmons via Giveaways
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if it's allowed to use this forum to spread hacked pokemon.
Of course Giveaways are for free and i really love them
But i would like to know wether the pokis are legal or not.

Please don't distribute hacked Pokemon.
For Hack-Checks use serebii.net or Websites like pokewiki

Just my 2Cents
Cheers
(Jan 17, 2016, 02:32 AM)Joey0815 Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm wondering if it's allowed to use this forum to spread hacked pokemon.
Of course Giveaways are for free and i really love them
But i would like to know wether the pokis are legit or not.

Please don't distribute hacked Pokemon.
For Hack-Checks use serebii.net or Websites like pokewiki

Just my 2Cents
Cheers

I think it's understood that if you plan on using Pokemon in professional play you should always breed/catch it yourself, or face the possibility of bringing a hackmon into play.

As long as the giveaway isn't falsely advertising I don't believe we have any problems here.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Sorry i fixed my post. I don't actually care pokemon are legit or edited/ created with legal stats and nature etc because it is impossible to identify those and more important: they don't destroy the gameplay.
I think it could be nice if giveaway-pokis get a legal/illegal description in future.
(Jan 17, 2016, 04:09 AM)Joey0815 Wrote: Sorry i fixed my post. I don't actually care pokemon are legit or edited/ created with legal stats and nature etc because it is impossible to identify those and more important: they don't destroy the gameplay.
I think it could be nice if  giveaway-pokis get a legal/illegal description in future.

I think as long as all the information about the hacked pokemon is true, it is very very hard to see if it is not legit. (For example, if in a Pikachu info it says that he was captured at N´s Palace, its not legit. It need to have the moves the pokemon can learn and in which level did he evolved, etc)
Check this:
Definition
* Legal (Valid) Pokemon are able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.
* Illegal Pokemon are not able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.
* Legitimate (Legit) Pokemon are created without the use of external devices. Because all of these Pokemon are also able to exist naturally in the game, legitimate Pokemon are a subset of legal Pokemon.

source: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=40011