Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking to add as many friend safaris as I can!
my friend safari is electric type, with zebstrika, heloptile and pachirisu if anyone wants to add me! (all three of those pokes make pretty rad shinies imo)
(Nov 10, 2015, 02:21 AM)Tezzeret Wrote: my friend safari is electric type, with zebstrika, heloptile and pachirisu if anyone wants to add me! (all three of those pokes make pretty rad shinies imo)

I added you Smile I have almost the same safari as you!
(Nov 10, 2015, 02:21 AM)Tezzeret Wrote: my friend safari is electric type, with zebstrika, heloptile and pachirisu if anyone wants to add me! (all three of those pokes make pretty rad shinies imo)

(Nov 10, 2015, 03:07 AM)Schwarzkirsche Wrote:

I added you Smile I have almost the same safari as you!

I added both of you Smile

I will add you tonight when I get home, which will be around 7 pst, I'm excited to look for the Heloptite!

I added you!
add me guys 315341771316
-thanks
i got a dark box with nuzleaf, cradaunt, and inkay

il start adding everyone whos posted on this thread, any one who comes back to check it out plz add me,

especially the person with the psychic esspurr, abra, natu box
ive been trying to find a box with thos 3 exact pokes

sorry i cant help ya with the specifics your lookin for but i do have an extra shiny charmeleon for trade
Friend code is 3625 - 9004 - 4663

Let me know if you add me so that i may add you as well Thx

also i have no idea what pokemon are in mine
friend code on the left
with krabby, gyarados and frogadier

added all
Had no idea other people posted! I will add you all right away thank you everyone!
add me too. if you do reply so i can add you. thanks.