Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need friends for friend safari!
Big Grin 
Hi! I would like access to more friend safaris, so please post your friend codes below and I'll add you! Feel free to add me, my info should be in the box by my post. :D
I have a rock friend safari with Dwebble, Magcargo, and Bibaracle. My info is to the left.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 31, 2016, 11:01 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I have a rock friend safari with Dwebble, Magcargo, and Bibaracle. My info is to the left.

I don't know what my type is, but I added you! Thanks!
I have a ground safari with Wooper, Marowak and Diggersby.

IGN: George
FC: 3368-5197-3864
(Jan 31, 2016, 10:58 AM)Elmsu Wrote: Hi! I would like access to more friend safaris, so please post your friend codes below and I'll add you! Feel free to add me, my info should be in the box by my post. :D

Looking for new safaris as well, adding you now!

I have a Normal Safari with Teddiursa, Audino and Ditto! :D

FC: 1392-5217-4378
IGN: Sakura
@Elmsu, as I was trying to find your third Mon in your Safari, I ran into a shiny Mawile! Bad news is I still had my Modest Synchronize Kirlia up front lol, so worst nature ever, but hey it's a shiny!
I'm also looking to get new friend safris so I'll add you. :D
(Jan 31, 2016, 12:57 PM)scmunson Wrote: @Elmsu, as I was trying to find your third Mon in your Safari, I ran into a shiny Mawile! Bad news is I still had my Modest Synchronize Kirlia up front lol, so worst nature ever, but hey it's a shiny!

That's pretty nice, grats! So I'm guessing my type is steel?
(Jan 31, 2016, 01:00 PM)Lucyingame Wrote: I'm also looking to get new friend safris so I'll add you. :D

Added!
(Jan 31, 2016, 01:21 PM)Elmsu Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2016, 12:57 PM)scmunson Wrote: @Elmsu, as I was trying to find your third Mon in your Safari, I ran into a shiny Mawile! Bad news is I still had my Modest Synchronize Kirlia up front lol, so worst nature ever, but hey it's a shiny!

That's pretty nice, grats! So I'm guessing my type is steel?

Oh yes, sorry I thought you knew what your safari was. You have Steel with Mawile, Klang and Klefki. Smile