Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need to know my Safari Type and Pokemon
Hello, as the title says, I want to know my safari type and the Pokemon you can catch in it, so please add me and post back on the thread the Pokemon which are catchable in my Safari! I will add everyone who adds me back! thank you! Smile
I've got a rock safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle. I'll let you know what safari you have.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:35 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I've got a rock safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle. I'll let you know what safari you have.
Thanks! Will add you right away!
I added you, and my FC should be next to my post! If you've beaten the game, can you see which type my safari is and what the pokémon there are as well? I will also let you know what you have if you need me to.
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:41 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I added you, and my FC should be next to my post! If you've beaten the game, can you see which type my safari is and what the pokémon there are as well? I will also let you know what you have if you need me to.
@Dull Deoxys You have Fighting Type and:
-Pancham
-Medicham
-??? Cant tell because you're not online
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:30 PM)carliquin Wrote: Hello, as the title says, I want to know my safari type and the Pokemon you can catch in it, so please add me and post back on the thread the Pokemon which are catchable in my Safari! I will add everyone who adds me back! thank you! Smile
 Your type is Dragon, and the Pokémon are Gabite, Shelgon, and Druddigon!
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:49 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:41 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I added you, and my FC should be next to my post! If you've beaten the game, can you see which type my safari is and what the pokémon there are as well? I will also let you know what you have if you need me to.
-Pancham
-Medicham
@Dull Deoxys Holy Crap, the third Pokemon is Breloom, Nice!
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:49 PM)carliquin Wrote:
-Pancham
-Medicham
I'm online now, sorry about that!  :s
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:51 PM)Dull Deoxys Wrote:
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:30 PM)carliquin Wrote: Hello, as the title says, I want to know my safari type and the Pokemon you can catch in it, so please add me and post back on the thread the Pokemon which are catchable in my Safari! I will add everyone who adds me back! thank you! Smile
 Your type is Dragon, and the Pokémon are Gabite, Shelgon, and Druddigon!
Wow! I have a nice Safari!
You've got a Dragon safari with Shelgon, Gabite, and Druddigon.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.