Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] looking for some new friends
Can someone tell me how to make a thread
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:55 PM)Its Pikachu Time Wrote: Can someone tell me how to make a thread
Go to the forum you're wanting to create a thread in. (Example: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari) There should be a black button with 'Post Thread' on it, to the left of the Pokémon of the Day. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I will definately add you, and you can add me as well. FC is under my icon, I have an Electric type FS with Pachirisu, Pikachu and Gavantula.
@Lythania thx by the way your friend  safari is fire your 1rst and 2nd Pokémon are growlithe and larvesta and UR 3rd is braixen
@Its Pikachu Time I already knew what my safari was but thank you anyway! Huh.. Odd, that's really the order they come in? Growlithe, then Larvesta, then Braixen? I didn't know that part. @.@ Thanks :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 25, 2016, 02:51 PM)alliecat94 Wrote: Hey Everyone!
-First off I'd like to thank you for taking the time to respond/ check out this post  Smile
I'm currently looking to add new people to get some new Safari's to paruse for new shinies! 

My safari is Normal, and I only know of two pokemon that are inside: Lillipup, Minccino and Eevee.
---To whom ever responds, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know which is my third, that would be really helpful! 

Thanks again, Allie <3 :D
Thought you were added, but hadn't seen my post on here.  Well I fixed that and you are added now.
(May 25, 2016, 03:40 PM)iMiyuki Wrote: Add me up :D I added your FC already XD
Added you...though as a Jaren.   That's what I hate about FC.... sometimes not the person ya know 'em as on the board.
(May 25, 2016, 04:33 PM)ehju0901 Wrote: Feel free to add me as well.
Added
(May 25, 2016, 04:39 PM)Jaerri Wrote: Hello! I wanna add you if you don't mind! Smile FC is 1693-1425-1798 Smile
Added
(May 25, 2016, 05:25 PM)pizzaguy531 Wrote: Hey I added you along with everyone that replied
added