Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] need some more friends please?
I'm online now if that helps and Thank You for telling me my type and Pokémon!
Smile 
(Sep 28, 2015, 02:13 PM)Lucyingame Wrote: Yeah go ahead.

your third pokemon is Hariyama
Adding everyone here. Here is my info

Friend Code: 0576-4635-4933
IGN and 3ds name: Suzaku (X)
Friend Safari
Normal
Teddiursa,Loudred, and a third pokemon I don't know yet because I just beat the elite four three days ago

Request
1. Anyone have a Yveltal i can touch trade to complete my Kalos regional dex. It is the only pokemon I am missing
2. For someone to tell me what the third pokemon is
If any one needs an ice type safari, feel free to add me :]
if anyone does add me, post a comment and I'll add you tomorrow since I'm about to go to sleep
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:41 PM)Eckley Wrote: If any one needs an ice type safari, feel free to add me :]
if anyone does add me, post a comment and I'll add you tomorrow since I'm about to go to sleep

adding you right now. look at previous post for more info
Hi I hope you guys don't mind but I've added everyone on this post, would you mind adding me back? Let me know if you want me to delete you or anything seeing as I didn't ask; don't want to be rude

I don't know what's in my safari yet though Smile

Hopefully I get akot of new safaris
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:43 PM)Sythen0 Wrote: Hi I hope you guys don't mind but I've added everyone on this post, would you mind adding me back? Let me know if you want me to delete you or anything seeing as I didn't ask; don't want to be rude

I don't know what's in my safari yet though Smile

Hopefully I get akot of new safaris

you have Onix and Dwebble in your safari, i won't know the 3rd until you go online
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:41 PM)Eckley Wrote: If any one needs an ice type safari, feel free to add me :]

i added you, i can use all the friend safaris i can get, and Ice is my personal favorite type
I've added everyone who's added me, so you should have a nice - probably useless - Ice safari :]
Needing more friends for  safari?
My FC is 0791-1725-1603