Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

FT: Lots of HA, EM, Dream and Apricorn Ball Pkmn LF: HA and EM Pokemon, Offers
PM'd!
@IrisNephertiri Do u still need dusk/Dreams spirtomb? (Which do u prefer?l
(Mar 9, 2017, 07:54 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @IrisNephertiri Do u still need dusk/Dreams spirtomb? (Which do u prefer?l
Thanks for asking! I actually managed to find one (forgot that you can still catch them using Dream Radar, lol). But, I do actually have a lure ball seel for you if you still want one! I already caught it and just have to transfer it up.
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:24 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2017, 07:54 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @IrisNephertiri Do u still need dusk/Dreams spirtomb? (Which do u prefer?l
Thanks for asking! I actually managed to find one (forgot that you can still catch them using Dream Radar, lol). But, I do actually have a lure ball seel for you if you still want one! I already caught it and just have to transfer it up.

Hey, do you want Slowpoke lureball ha with 4eggmoves, or do u prefer the one from wishlist? (If from wishlist i will need to Find one yet)
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:32 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:

Hey, do you want Slowpoke lureball ha with 4eggmoves, or do u prefer the one from wishlist? (If from wishlist i will need to Find one yet)
The slowpoke will work fine! Out of curiosity, which egg moves does it have?
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:39 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:32 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:

The slowpoke will work fine! Out of curiosity, which egg moves does it have?

Slowpoke
Sleeptalk-WonderRoom-Belly Drum- Future Sight

Will also try to get the others for ya if still needed)
Cool. Is there any way to put block on it instead of belly drum? If not, I can just breed block onto it later.
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:58 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote: Cool. Is there any way to put block on it instead of belly drum? If not, I can just breed block onto it later.

Hmm, will try to breed it with Block(Found one with Block Male , i will try to breed it with a Female 3 eggmoves Slowpoke Lure if works)
(Mar 11, 2017, 06:02 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2017, 05:58 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote: Cool. Is there any way to put block on it instead of belly drum? If not, I can just breed block onto it later.

Hmm, will try to breed it with Block(Found one with Block Male , i will try to breed it with a Female 3 eggmoves Slowpoke Lure if works)

Just finished transferring up seel and others and breeding for lure ball seel now.
(Mar 11, 2017, 07:21 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2017, 06:02 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:

Just finished transferring up seel and others and breeding for lure ball seel now.

The desired Slowpoke modest lureball (Block sleeptalk future sights _????) Is ready,