Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] CONTEST FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO JOIN!
hello! im xander a regular player of xy and oras. ive been bored and i got an idea. what about a shiny contest? half an hour to see who can get the most shinies? im in.

RULES!!!!:

when using musueda there is no O-powers of any use ( yourself or some one else)

no trading( that is also cheating)

no pokegen (3x THATS CHEATING!)

if your chain fails your not out of the contest

allowed: chain fishing, dex nav, poke radar, musueda, wild ect. ect.

now it starts right as the time hits 5:00 so get prepared.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Really Cool idea but possibly a few issues:

1. What if someone has a shiny charm and/or Oval charm, that cant just now use it (i think, maybe you can turn it off?)
2. How would you know if they used it or not
3. How would you know if they genned/traded it or not (well i guess with the trading it will have a different Originial Trainer name but with Genning you can Change the OT to your name)

i think its a really awesome idea but these are just some things to look out for Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 5, 2015, 01:34 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Really Cool idea but possibly a few issues:

1. What if someone has a shiny charm and/or Oval charm, that cant just now use it (i think, maybe you can turn it off?)
2. How would you know if they used it or not
3. How would you know if they genned/traded it or not (well i guess with the trading it will have a different Originial Trainer name but with Genning you can Change the OT to your name)

i think its a really awesome idea but these are just some things to look out for Smile

im sure if some one had 5 shinies it would spark some curiosity. but its not for any pokemon its just for fun =D. thanks i never thought about that.
"Clothes"
Yeah. Can't turn off the shiny charm. Sorry dude
(Oct 5, 2015, 01:37 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Yeah. Can't turn off the shiny charm. Sorry dude

its fine. i didnt know people couldnt turn it off. DELETING THE RULE OF NO SHINY CHARM OR OVAL CHARM! =D
"Clothes"
(Oct 5, 2015, 01:40 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2015, 01:37 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Yeah. Can't turn off the shiny charm. Sorry dude

its fine. i didnt know people couldnt turn it off. DELETING THE RULE OF NO SHINY CHARM OR OVAL CHARM! =D

START!!!!!!!!
"Clothes"
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:02 PM)xcr03 Wrote:

START!!!!!!!!
1 min left hurry!!!!!
"Clothes"
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:29 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:02 PM)xcr03 Wrote:

START!!!!!!!!
1 min left hurry!!!!!

FINISH!! everyone post your shinies you got!
"Clothes"
lvl 18 shiny eevee!
"Clothes"
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:31 PM)xcr03 Wrote: lvl 18 shiny eevee!

Not to offend this idea, but whats to say you genned, there is no proof saying you genned it or caught it legit, or already had the pokemon caught.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad