Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Looking for advice on a semi-competitive team idea
Hello! I'm just getting into breeding and wanted to build a semi-competitive team for battle-spot. I have a general idea for a team I want to put together loosely based on Belly drum Azumarill, Mega-Kang and Amoongus and I do not want any Legendaries in it for now.

I'm just looking for pokemon ideas currently not EV spreads or specific movesets yet. Pokemon I have in mind right now are Aegislash, Scizor, Metagross, and Gengar. I'd really appreciate some advice on a strong non-legendary team surrounding these three pokemon. Let me know if you have any advice or if this is not enough information to go on :P
Well the issue is that you're looking for a "strong non-legendary" team in a format that uses legendaries so you're already at a disadvantage. Based on the Pokémon you listed, you'd have a solid team idea for VGC '14.
In what format actually? Singles or Doubles?
There is no such thing as a "semi-competitive team". Competitive teams are geared towards current metagame trends while non-competitive teams are ones that just have 6 Pokemon thrown on it for fun.

And this isn't enough information to go on because you haven't stated if you are limited to only using Pokemon that are available on your copy of either OR or AS, nor have you stated which Battle Spot format you plan to play on
[Insert signature here]