Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] *NEW* Pokemon Sun and Moon Theme Tournament
Special thanks to PatTheBat for making this event possible!!! He and I have decided to combine our tournaments into a slightly larger tournament!

In celebration of Pokemon's 20th Anniversary and the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, let's have a little tournament themed around the sun and the moon!

Here are the rules and regulations:

- This is a 1 vs 1 elimination-style tournament.
- The battle format will be Normal Rules Double Battle.
- Players must choose six Pokemon for their party
- Each party may only contain one Legendary or Mythical Pokemon.
- The chosen Pokemon, including the Legendary or Mythical Pokemon, must have a relation with the word "sun" and/or "moon".*
*These include Pokemon with names tied to the sun and/or moon, Pokemon with Pokedex entries related to the sun and/or moon, Pokemon that evolve via Sun Stone and Moon Stone, Pokemon with Abilities related to sun and/or moon, and Pokemon that evolve during the day and/or during the night.
- Play fair, respect your opponent before and after the battle, and have fun!

Since this is a small, just-for-fun tourney, there will be only 32 spots available! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

The prize for this tournament are a Lvl 100 Shiny Cresselia and three normal Meloettas, courtesy of PatTheBat!

To enter, PM your IGN, Game Title, FC, and "Why No Pokemon Z?" to me, zephyr0012, or to PatTheBack.

Registration for this event will be from now, February 29, until March 3 at 11:59 pm PST. We are doing this in order draw up the brackets in time for the event! Smile

We will then inform the participants about the event date and the competition brackets. I will then post the participant names, event date and competition brackets once everything is finalized.

Post below for any further inquiries!

Hope you guys are interested and participate! All aboard the Hype Train!
Hmm, as a suggestion for the prize, maybe have 6iv shinies related to Sun and Moon??
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:53 PM)Flapster Wrote: Hmm, as a suggestion for the prize, maybe have 6iv shinies related to Sun and Moon??

Lol maybe a Solrock and a Lunatone? :P I dont' have a powersave and enough patience for shiny breeding so getting a 6IV and Shiny pokes at the same time may be a tall task for me...

I could find a Shiny Solrock and a Shiny Lunatone in the wild?
-can a team only themed around Moon or Sun or both?

-About legendaries, we do agree that, for example, Cresselia is a legendary so you can not use something like Mew?
(Feb 27, 2016, 03:54 PM)zephyr0012 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:53 PM)Flapster Wrote: Hmm, as a suggestion for the prize, maybe have 6iv shinies related to Sun and Moon??

Lol maybe a Solrock and a Lunatone? :P I dont' have a powersave and enough patience for shiny breeding so getting a 6IV and Shiny pokes at the same time may be a tall task for me...

I could find a Shiny Solrock and a Shiny Lunatone in the wild?

Use Pkhex or somethin' then. :P
Anyone interested?
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

I just realized that the Kanto Classic will be happening from March 4-6. Exclamation
Sign me up, but I'm not available for probably tomorrow
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I'll sign up.
id love to be a part of this, ill check back for when you figure the dates out Smile