Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Draft Kings!
Draft Kings is a fantasy sports website where you buy players with a certain amount of money and make a lineup for basically any sport. A Youtuber by the name of Joedor recently came up with a Pokemon Draft Kings and I wanted to try it out. The tier list we will be using is below. We will probably have to use showdown since I do not have access to Pokegenning. You will need a skype or discord so we can draft. We will find out a battle time after we draft. Please reply of you'd like to join and if you know someone that has access to PKHex we can use ORAS. If not, we will just use showdown.
RULES: We will draft 11 Pokemon with 400 points to spend. This includes a Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, 2 Tier 4, tier 5, A Mega Pokemon, and 4 free slots that can get you a Pokemon from any tier as long as you have all the required ones and enough points to spend.
TIER LIST
ORIGINAL VIDEO
I would like to join this Draft if i may as the Pittsburg Empoleons
OK so basically I am wanting to join my team is going to be the Cleveland dragons garchomp is my main man
(Apr 20, 2016, 11:12 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Draft Kings is a fantasy sports website where you buy players with a certain amount of money and make a lineup for basically any sport. A Youtuber by the name of Joedor recently came up with a Pokemon Draft Kings and I wanted to try it out. The tier list we will be using is below. We will probably have to use showdown since I do not have access to Pokegenning. You will need a skype or discord so we can draft. We will find out a battle time after we draft. Please reply of you'd like to join and if you know someone that has access to PKHex we can use ORAS. If not, we will just use showdown.
RULES: We will draft 11 Pokemon with 400 points to spend. This includes a Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, 2 Tier 4, tier 5, A Mega Pokemon, and 4 free slots that can get you a Pokemon from any tier as long as you have all the required ones and enough points to spend.
TIER LIST
ORIGINAL VIDEO
I'd be down to join. I love watching draft format leaugues on Youtube, and was hoping to get into one soon myself!
(May 2, 2016, 10:39 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: I would like to join this Draft if i may as the Pittsburg Empoleons
It's not an actual draft. We will draft just once, I'll face you and then that will be it. You still willing to do it?
(May 2, 2016, 02:42 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: OK so basically I am wanting to join my team is going to be the Cleveland dragons garchomp is my main man
It's just a one time thing. We will draft teams, face each other, and that will be it. You need Skype or Discord to do this. You still willing to?
Man, I don't understand it XP. Sorry, uhm is there a way to watch these games? I'd like to see it first then maybe join next time.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(May 15, 2016, 04:19 PM)jouzea Wrote: Man, I don't understand it XP. Sorry, uhm is there a way to watch these games? I'd like to see it first then maybe join next time.
Here's the draft video: https://youtu.be/u3A1u0FjPJ0
Here's the battle: https://youtu.be/bgsm69lOFNI
I linked it in the original post but ok